It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- I celebrated a birthday this week. It was a good day that ended with ice cream.
- My allergies are going crazy this year. Anyone else? Maxwell has bad allergies too.
- Movies to look forward to this summer.
- We are going to plant our garden this weekend. Are you doing a garden this year?
- New this week, a family favorite, a classic dressing and salad, and the best dessert.
- Did you see my BIG NEWS? I am so glad it’s finally out in the open!! Make sure you sign up for my Cookie Club so you are the first to hear about updates! I will also be sharing special cookie content, giveaways, and more!
- I planted flowers with my dad this week. We also made cinnamon rolls.
- I finished Firefly Lane and A Million Little Things. Good shows, but so many tears!
- Classic black dress.
- I am going on a girls trip to Cabo next week. What book should I take? I need a fun beach read!
- The best travel or every day pants. They are so soft.
- Cute swimsuit cover up and a sandal sale.
- What glimmers have you seen lately?
- Love this top and fun sweatshirt.
- Talk less and listen more.
- Beautiful dessert!
- I really want this bag for summer. Love all of the colors.
- A few favorite recipes for Mother’s Day: one, two, three, four, five!
Josh, did you mean “our garden”? This teacher cringes when she sees typos. “-)
LOL! I noticed that right away also! We forgive you Josh! 🙂
Thanks for being so kind:)
Beach read Just Haven’t Met You Yet by Sophie Cousens! She has 2 additional books This Time Next Year and Before I Do! Enjoy Cabo and must visit Cabo Wabo coconut shrimp!
hey y’all- great list! Yummy food and cute clothes. Cute family pic. Love that sweatshirt. Such pretty flowers to. Mission impossible looks so good. Maria – have fun in Cabo!
Thanks Shawnna! I always look forward to your comments:)
Emily Henry’s books are good beach reads. Romantic Comedy by Curtis Sittenfeld was recently recommended to me. Have a great trip!
Read Lessons in Chemistry – my favorite book of the year so far!