It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- The highlight of the week, Caleb hit a walk-off grand slam to win his baseball game. I was coaching so he ran up and jumped in my arms on first base. It was so awesome. A game we will never forget.
- We got in one more ski day at Snowbird.
- NBA playoffs, we are cheering for Miami now.
- Has anyone been to Missoula, Montana in the summer. We are thinking about going this summer.
- New this week, a classic cake, a meal prep recipe, and a family favorite meal.
- I am in Cabo on a girls trip right now. It’s been the perfect mix of FUN and relaxing…and the food is amazing! I think I’ve had guacamole at every meal. I even went on a boat, which is huge for me, ha! I normally get sea sick, but I was just fine this time. Whew!
- Sharing a few items I took on my trip: cover up, sun hat, sunglasses, shorts, and a similar swimsuit or this one. I also got a few dresses from Mister Zimi, very fun for vacations and the beach. My friend also makes the cutest shoes and I love these in every color.
- Beach reads for the summer!
- Very into this salad.
- Cute white jeans and flip flops.
- This dessert, wow!
- Don’t forget to sign up for the Cookie Club.
- I love a small town.
- This recipe is going crazy right now. Have you tried it?
Congratulations to Caleb and his Dad!
hey y’all- great list! Yummy food and cute clothes! Glad your having fun Maria. Get home safe. Those small towns look amazing! Josh- I have never been to Montana, but would love to. So happy for Caleb- You go buddy!!
We went to Whitefish last September. We had the best vacation, I highly recommend.
Congratulations to Caleb on his grand slam walkoff. That is awesome!