It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- The boys wanted buzz cuts for the summer so I did the honors.
- It’s the last week of school. Do you have any fun summer plans?
- It’s also the last week of baseball. I had fun coaching the boys.
- I want to try all of these pizza places.
- The NBA playoffs start tonight. Go Miami!
- New this week, a breakfast favorite, a delicious summer recipe, and a 5-ingredient meal!
- I hiked Bell’s Canyon with a friend and the waterfall at the top was amazing!
- I am making these today for a little get together with friends.
- Love this skirt! It also comes in this color.
- My peonies are blooming, it’s the most wonderful time of the year!
- Cute swimsuit and cute top!
- How to pick a good watermelon. Read the caption for my tips and make this salad once you get your watermelon.
- These jeans are in my cart.
- Fun ideas to do with friends (or family).
- This dessert looks dreamy.
- What to watch in June. I am most excited for season 2 of the The Bear that is coming out later this month.
- No show socks are a must for summer.
- What’s on your summer reading list? I might start with this book.