It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- It was a crazy start to the NFL. I am not the biggest Aaron Rodgers fan, but I still feel bad for the guy.
- Pretzels are good game day food. I used this recipe, but made big pretzels.
- Half-zip. Our boys like them too.
- Let teenagers sleep. Caleb’s school starts at 7:45 and I think that is too early.
- Maxwell started taking guitar lessons and he is really enjoying it so far.
- On the blog this week, a delicious quick bread, homemade seasoning that we always have in our pantry, a meal prep favorite, and a decadent dessert.
- How do you like your chocolate chip cookies? I have a lot of favorites, that is why I included an entire chocolate chip cookie chapter in my cookie cookbook. Preorder a copy now!
- Great top for fall.
- Season 3 of The Morning Show is out. I need to do a recap before I start it because it’s been so long I can’t remember season 2 very well.
- I recently simplified my makeup routine by using these! They are so good! I also love this eyeshadow palette and lip gloss!
- These easy apple pastries are super cute!
- The perfect fall lunch.
- A lounge set that you can wear out and about too!
- How to write an impactful thank you card. The world needs more thank you cards!
- If you shop at Costco, this is the book for you!
- Who’s ready?