It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- We went up to Snowbird. It’s pretty year-round, but we are ready for some snow.
- We like having breakfast for dinner. Here are some good ones: one, two, three, four.
- America’s best small towns.
- Colorado football has been fun to watch so far. I’ve always been a Deion Sanders fan.
- On the blog this week, a morning treat, a fall favorite, and a comforting dinner.
- I went to Studio McGee’s book launch party this week. Shea is beyond talented and super sweet. Check out her new book, it’s gorgeous!!
- My favorite cookie scoops.
- So cozy!
- Trader Joe’s fall items are back. Have you tried any? I am going today!
- Sale alert! Here are my picks!
- Does anyone remember making Amish friendship bread? It was kind of like a chain letter you shared with friends, but the end result was delicious bread. Is that still a thing?
- Comfortable leggings! Great price and great reviews! I also love this zip up sweatshirt.
- I need this snack cake in my life.
- The cutest party supplies for fall!
- I am excited for soup season.
- Flats are in for fall and I am so happy about that, I don’t get along with heels. I am loving these cute and classy flats.