It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- Caleb turned 12 yesterday. He wanted a rice krispie treat cake. It had four different flavors: Biscoff, Oreo, Classic, and Fruity Pebbles.
- We’ve lost a few chickens over the past two weeks and we’ve been trying to figure it out. Well, we found the raccoon this week. We are down to one chicken. It’s sad.
- If you fly Delta, there are big changes coming.
- The leaves are starting to change in the mountains. I hope we can get up there this weekend.
- On the blog this week, a simple fall apple recipe, a one pot meal, and a new delicious cookie recipe!
- My dad is visiting for a few weeks. He already made cinnamon rolls for the football team. They are the best!
- Usher is performing at the Super Bowl and I am excited. I saw him in Las Vegas this summer and he puts on a good show.
- The perfect color for fall and I love this classic sweater. This plaid is good too!
- A fun serving bowl for fall. These plates are fun for the kiddos too!
- The coziest cardigan and I love the pockets on this one.
- I need a scoop!
- 2023 beauty winners.
- Pretty glasses and a good price.
- The 90’s are back. I still have some of my Lisa Frank collection.
- Craving this soup with these! Fall perfection!