It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- We’ve had a beautiful fall, but I am ready for snow.
- Little actions can bring joy.
- The best pumpkin pie recipes out there, one and two. You are welcome.
- Do you like self-checkouts?
- On the blog this week, a simple side dish, a hearty salad, and a fall vegetable side that I love!
- I went to San Francisco with friends over the weekend and had the best time. I got to go to two Warriors games and I am still on cloud 9.
- Gift Guides are HERE! Check them out: Gift Guide for Her, Gift Guide For Him, Gift Guide for Kids, Tweens, & Teens. I have a cooking one coming tomorrow too!
- My favorite perfume is 30% off right now! I know a lot of you have bought it and love it too, so stock up while it’s on sale. I always get compliments and it doesn’t give me a headache.
- Pretty sweater, dress, and top!
- Love this for entertaining.
- Two desserts in one!
- Food styling secrets from the show Lessons in Chemistry. It’s such a good show.
- Find our Thanksgiving recipes HERE!
- Holiday travel tips. Are you traveling or staying home this year? We are going to be at home for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Layering cardigan and a fun ski sweater.
- If you live in Utah, come to Jolley’s Corner tonight from 6-8pm for shopping (there will be a special discount), cookies, and I will be signing cookbooks.