It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a great day!
- We went skiing and it felt good to be back on the mountain.
- I hope it’s a good snow year.
- Both boys decided to play basketball. It’s fun watching them play.
- The flavor for 2024.
- A good winter recipe.
- On the blog this week, a classic Christmas cookie, a fun cookie, and a dessert recipe that will WOW you!
- I have an exclusive deal on my favorite perfume! It is 30% off in my store. I always get compliments on it…and I am not just saying that:) It’s subtle but lasts a long time and doesn’t give me a headache. The base scent is what I wear and always take it with me when I travel. I am stocking up!
- I make a lot of cookies during the holidays, but my peppermint bark cookies are one of my very favorites. I made them this week and already ordered more peppermint bark because I want to make them again.
- I wish there were more episodes of Virgin River, two wasn’t enough!
- If you are gifting cookies this year, I love these boxes. These are also nice because they have dividers. I love keeping these bags and ribbon on hand too! This is a cute cookie tray too!
- My new favorite sweater.
- These are too cute!
- A few fun holiday items for the kitchen: one, two, three, four!
- Love this neutral cozy sweatshirt.
- This charcuterie board is so creative!
- If you are still Christmas shopping, check out my gift guides: her, him, and kids!