This and That
1. Great shirt for Caleb, ha!
2. I took Caleb to his first University of Utah football game on Saturday. What a blast. He was throwing his touchdown arms up yelling “touchdown Utes”, and chanting “go Utes” the whole time. He also loved giving high five to all those close to him. There is also a cute Instagram video of him on my Instagram feed. If you want to follow me or check it out, look up @joshualichty. And good news, the Utes won!
3. I love these Uncle Drew skits.
4. When Caleb woke up yesterday the first thing he said was DONUT. I want a donut! That’s my boy! 🙂
1. Milk does the body good!
3. Currently obsessed with Katie Waltman jewelry. I bought a pair of earrings for my friend’s birthday and now I want everything for myself!
4. We’ve been invaded by pears! What should we make?
6. ‘Friday Night Lights’ fans-I have two posts you need to read. 10 Reasons to Watch ‘Friday Night Lights‘ and ‘Friday Night Lights’ Trivia. For the record, I agree with all 10 reasons, but I really only need one reason to watch. Two words-TIM RIGGINS!
7. Raindrops keep falling on my head…and on Caleb’s tongue!
8. Check out Salt and Smoke, a new food blog. You will leave hungry! You’ve been warned.
9. Salt Lake City sunset! I love where we live!
10. Josh and Caleb aren’t the only ones excited about football season! I love a good game and I really love good game day food. Like this bread.
11. It’s time! I am kicking off pumpkin season by making Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread. It’s the best!