1. While Maria was out of town Caleb and I rode the Tram at Snowbird, one of his favorite activities. I am glad Caleb likes the mountains as much as I do!
3. I have been to two of three Ute games this year and I don’t think there is a better college campus.
1. I just got back from Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh is purty at night!
2. I traveled to PA to visit my friends at DeLallo. I am a huge DeLallo fan and love all of their products so it was fun to see them up close and personal. I loved learning more about the company, products, and meeting the DeLallo family. We toured the facilities and went shopping at the DeLallo store in Jeannette-the most amazing grocery store ever! I wanted to buy and taste everything!
3. Best salad bar ever! We had fun tasting and playing around with DeLallo’s new SaladSavors! Stay tuned, they are coming to a store new you!
4. Since I ate salad, I made room for plenty of desserts. I can’t stop thinking about this Brownie Ice Cream Crunch Cake from Habitat.
5. We were also spoiled with homemade pasta. It was perfect! DeLallo knows how to do things. I had the most amazing time!
6. I was traveling solo so I had time to read on my flights. I randomly picked up The Summer Kitchen at the library. I liked it.
7. I missed my guys while I was away. I think Caleb grew 10 inches in two days! He’s getting too big! His 2nd birthday is next week and I still need to come up with a birthday treat. The clock is ticking!
8. After over indulging on trips, I always tell myself I am going to eat salad and only salad for days. This salad is calling my name.
10. So Parenthood AND Grey’s Anatomy are going to be on Thursday night this year. Luckily, they aren’t at the same time. If anyone needs me, I will be on my couch in front of the TV every Thursday!