1. Caleb and I think this video is funny.
2. I can’t leave the cheese near the edge of the counter anymore or this will happen.
3. I went to one of these types of poetry readings for the whole San Francisco Bay Area in 2005. I wish I had a recording of the performances. They were heart wrenching and inspiring all at the same time. I hope one day our children feel like this young man and appreciate the values we would like to instill in them.
4. Our first Haagen-Dazs Moment for Me box came! I don’t know who was more excited for the package, Maria or Caleb. The box included Halloween cookie cutters, sprinkles, and an owl cookie jar. Caleb kept saying the owl needs cookies so we made scary Halloween cookies this week. The cookies made it to Caleb’s belly before the owls. It was a fun night.
5. Chiefs are 7-0 and the Utes are struggling.
6. My mom is coming to visit is on Tuesday and we can’t wait to see her. Yeah for grandma coming!
1. Last weekend we went to the farmers market to pick out pumpkins. Caleb found the perfect pumpkin! “He could be a farmer in those clothes.” Name that movie:)
2. I think Caleb needs to turn his pumpkin into a Minion! So cute!
3. One word…HONEYCRISP!
4. Quote of the week.
5. I busted out our slow cooker over the weekend and guess who climbed right in? Dinner was extra delicious:) Do you like to use the slow cooker? Should we create more slow cooker recipes…besides Caleb? 🙂
7. Pumpkin Cranberry Breadsticks are on my to do list!
8. Milk and cookies! The only way to drink milk!
9. Josh loves handy man projects so I am going to have him create me one of these nifty racks.
10. Purple kisses! Who wants a smooch? 🙂
12. On Saturday, we are speaking at the Pinners Conference in Sandy, Utah! We are talking all about cookies! If you live in Utah, come see us! You can use our special code, “twopeas13” for 25% off your tickets! Hope to see you there!