1. Caleb loved Halloween. One of our neighbors grows giant pumpkins every year and let Caleb sit on top of his prize pumpkin. He didn’t get to ride a horse, but he did ride a pumpkin. Ride em cowboy!
2. I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween Candy Again-love watching these kids!
3. Caleb made his own breakfast. Now if he could just get the Chex cereal in the bowl.
4. Real reporter on Halloween. This must be one of the best news segments of all time.
5. Week 1 of Movember! Let’s do this!
6. The Chiefs are still undefeated! 9-0 baby!
1. Caleb had a very Happy Halloween. He dressed up as a cowboy and went trick or treating in our neighborhood. Cutest cowboy ever:)
2. Love this secret flour and sugar drawer!
3. Utah already has snow! We went up to Snowbird over the weekend to ride the Tram. I am not ready for winter, but boy is that view gorgeous!
4. I shared this funny card on our Facebook page earlier this week. Daylight savings time has messed up our sleep this week. Caleb didn’t get the memo that you’re supposed to sleep in an extra hour.:)
6. The cookie monster in me is dying to try these Brown Butter Chewy Ginger Oatmeal Cookies.
7. Currently OBSESSED with Trader Joe’s Harvest Blend Herbal Tea. It is all kinds of wonderful! It tastes like fall in a cup! It is a seasonal item, but it shouldn’t be. I want to enjoy it year round so I am going to stock up before they take it away from me!
8. Navy and Gold. I wish this outfit would magically appear in my closet.
9. I made a big pot of Easy Vegetarian Chili. It’s a favorite at our house!
10. Stumbled upon this site. Loving it!
11. 50 Vegetarian Main Dish Dishes for Thanksgiving-I want them all!
12. Haagen-Dazs Caramel Cone and The Voice-great way to end the day! It’s a great season! I am loving Caroline and Will. One question, what is up with Adam’s hair? Is he going for the 50’s look? I want to mess up his part so bad:)