1. Caleb loved Halloween. One of our neighbors grows giant pumpkins every year and let Caleb sit on top of his prize pumpkin. He didn’t get to ride a horse, but he did ride a pumpkin. Ride em cowboy!
2. I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween Candy Again-love watching these kids!
3. Caleb made his own breakfast. Now if he could just get the Chex cereal in the bowl.
4. Real reporter on Halloween. This must be one of the best news segments of all time.
5. Week 1 of Movember! Let’s do this!
6. The Chiefs are still undefeated! 9-0 baby!
1. Caleb had a very Happy Halloween. He dressed up as a cowboy and went trick or treating in our neighborhood. Cutest cowboy ever:)
2. Love this secret flour and sugar drawer!
3. Utah already has snow! We went up to Snowbird over the weekend to ride the Tram. I am not ready for winter, but boy is that view gorgeous!
4. I shared this funny card on our Facebook page earlier this week. Daylight savings time has messed up our sleep this week. Caleb didn’t get the memo that you’re supposed to sleep in an extra hour.:)
5. We make Cilantro Lime Rice all of the time. It’s a great side to any Mexican meal. I can’t wait to try Gina’s recipe for Cauliflower Cilantro Lime “Rice.” A fun twist on one of our favorites!
6. The cookie monster in me is dying to try these Brown Butter Chewy Ginger Oatmeal Cookies.
7. Currently OBSESSED with Trader Joe’s Harvest Blend Herbal Tea. It is all kinds of wonderful! It tastes like fall in a cup! It is a seasonal item, but it shouldn’t be. I want to enjoy it year round so I am going to stock up before they take it away from me!
8. Navy and Gold. I wish this outfit would magically appear in my closet.
9. I made a big pot of Easy Vegetarian Chili. It’s a favorite at our house!
10. Stumbled upon this site. Loving it!
11. 50 Vegetarian Main Dish Dishes for Thanksgiving-I want them all!
12. Haagen-Dazs Caramel Cone and The Voice-great way to end the day! It’s a great season! I am loving Caroline and Will. One question, what is up with Adam’s hair? Is he going for the 50’s look? I want to mess up his part so bad:)
Ooooh, I’ve heard a few people talking about that tea from Trader Joe’s. Going to check it out.
And your snow looks gorgeous!!
I SO wish we had Trader Joe’s here in Arkansas!! And snow. And Caleb 🙂
Thanks for sharing my cookies, bud! Your chili looks amazing. 🙂
Beautiful pictures and Caleb is so darn cute. Thank you.
Your neighbor GREW that pumpkin?! Um wow. I am impressed. 🙂 Thanks for the shout out!
I always think kids shoes are cute but the boots. Oh my!
Maria, I’m LOL! I was thinking your same thoughts. And thank you for another great post. I’ll head to Trader Joe’s and get that tea:)
I meant the same thoughts about Adam’s hair.
thanks for the link love, friend!!!! I bet you would rock that outfit hardcore—especially with your awesome cognac boots! xo
That candy video is too funny! and I can’t wait to try your veggie chili! 🙂 This is my favorite fall soup thats packed with lots of veggies: http://layersofhappiness.com/pasta-e-fagioli-soup/
I love Caleb’s picture, thanks for sharing. I am also a fan of the Voice and wondered what was up with Adam, one day with a lot of hair, next day missing it. It is a great season and can’t wait to see what happens.
First, Caleb is all kinds of adorable! Second, that view is amazing! Third, I’m adding tea to the list of things to try from Trader Joe’s. I’m currently obsessed with Apple Cinnamon Spice tea. It’s amazing! 🙂