This strawberry, blueberry banana smoothie is very berrylicious! Make it for breakfast, a snack, or even enjoy it for dessert.
Fast, Healthy Smoothies are My Favorite
I love working out in the morning. It is my favorite way to start the day. After my workouts, I am always ready for breakfast. I love blending up an easy smoothie and this Berry Banana Smoothie. I blend up a refreshing smoothie. Smoothies are a great post workout treat or anytime treat really! This smoothie is great for breakfast or for an easy healthy snack. Our boys love this smoothie too!
How I Make My Smoothies
For this smoothie, I use plain Greek yogurt as the base and throw in whatever fruits we have on hand. When fruit is on sale, I buy extra so I can freeze some for smoothies. I like using frozen fruit because it makes the smoothie thicker. You can use fresh fruit, just throw in some ice cubes to thicken it up.
For this smoothie, I used frozen blueberries, banana, and strawberries. I always add a splash of skim or soy milk to help the blender do it’s work. This breakfast treat blends up in no time. Sometimes, I make a double batch and keep half of it in the freezer. When I am in a rush, I pull the smoothie out of the freezer and let it defrost while I get ready. I grab my smoothie and a straw on my way out the door and enjoy a healthy breakfast without any fuss!
If you like this smoothie, you might also like:
- Berry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Pineapple Mango Green Smoothie
- Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
Berry Banana Smoothie
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 10 minutes
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 5 frozen strawberries
- Splash of milk
- Add the yogurt, blueberries, banana, and strawberries into the blender. If you aren't using frozen fruit, throw in a couple of ice cubes.
- 2. Add in a splash of milk. Place the blender lid on tightly. Puree smoothie until it is smooth and creamy. I like my smoothies thick, if you prefer a thinner smoothie, add more milk and puree for a little longer.