We love making these Easy Strawberry Mango Smoothies. They are great for breakfast, snack time, or even dessert. The strawberry mango combo is amazing and the smoothie only takes minutes to make.
I used the leftover fruit from our strawberry mango jicama salad to make our smoothies. I blended strawberries, mango chunks, homemade Greek yogurt, and ice cubes until smooth. I like my smoothies thick, so I didn’t add any liquid, but you can add a splash of fruit juice, milk, or water if you want a thinner smoothie.
The smoothie is so refreshing and the perfect drink for spring and summer. If you don’t have fresh strawberries and mango, you can use frozen fruit. We always keep our freezer stocked so we can make this easy smoothie anytime!
If you like this Strawberry Mango Smoothie, you might also like:
Easy Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Total Time
- 5 minutes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup peeled pitted, and chopped mango
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt or 1 container store bought yogurt
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Place strawberries, mango, and yogurt in a blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds. Add in the ice cubes and blend until smooth. Pour smoothie into glasses and serve.
- *Note-if you like a thinner smoothie, you can add a splash of milk or coconut water.