Pineapple Coconut Smoothie-this simple and healthy smoothie will transport you to a tropical island!
Why can’t every week be vacation, especially a beach vacation? Beach vacations are my favorite!
Since we can’t always be on vacation, I am bringing a little vacation to our kitchen with these Pineapple Coconut Smoothies. They are a guaranteed mood booster! One sip will transport you to the beach!
Blend it Up!
This smoothie is easy to blend up! Combine fresh pineapple, coconut milk, yogurt, coconut, and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the smoothie into glasses, garnish with toasted coconut, and enjoy!
Make sure you use a powerful blender that can blend up the ice!
If you can’t find fresh pineapple, you can use frozen pineapple, just omit the ice! The frozen pineapple will make the smoothie super thick and creamy.
This smoothie is great for breakfast, snack time, or even dessert! You can’t go wrong!
More Smoothie Recipes
- Detox Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Secret Ingredient Healthy Smoothie
Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 6 oz Greek vanilla or coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- 1 cup ice
- Toasted coconut, for garnish, optional
- Combine the pineapple, coconut milk, yogurt, coconut, and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour smoothie into two glasses and garnish with toasted coconut, if using. Serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod