Easy Chicken Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry-this easy and healthy stir fry can be on your dinner table in 30 minutes! It is much better than takeout!
Our boys like vegetables, but they don’t love them. They don’t jump up and down and beg for vegetables like they do with berries, yogurt, and cookies. Hopefully, someday they will do a front flip when I tell them salad is for dinner:) Right now, we are taking things one bite at a time!
Caleb and Maxwell do get excited when we get out our Inspiralizer to make dinner. They think it is the coolest kitchen tool…and it is! They love watching us turn vegetables into noodles! It’s like we have our own magic show in our kitchen..ha!
We recently used our Inspiralizer to make Easy Chicken Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry and the boys cleaned their plates! Ok, some noodles fell on the floor, but they were having a good time slurping up the noodles so I didn’t care:)
This healthy and delicious stir fry is perfect for busy weeknights because it only takes 30 minutes to make. It is easier than getting takeout!
This stir fry is loaded with colorful vegetables, chicken, and a simple sauce! And the zucchini noodles are genius! They are fun to eat, healthy, delicious, and so filling!
If you are looking for a new way to enjoy vegetables, try this Easy Chicken Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry. It was a hit at our dinner table! I think the boys may have even LOVED it!
If you are interested in more zucchini noodle recipes, here are a few of our favorites:
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto
- 5-Ingredient Spinach Parmesan Zucchini Noodles
- Summer Zucchini Noodle Salad
And make sure you check out the Inspiralizer, it is the best!
Easy Chicken Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry
- Prep Time
- 15 minutes
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes
- Total Time
- 30 minutes
For the Sauce:
- 1/3 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or Tamari sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce more or less, depending on how spicy you want it
For the Stir Fry:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 8 oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 carrot cut into strips
- 1/2 red onion cut into strips
- 1 cup snap peas
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 zucchini spiralized into noodles
- In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil, ginger, and Sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- Place a large sauté pan or wok over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and allow it to get hot, this will take about a minute. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the pan back up and add the other tablespoon of olive oil. Add the peppers, carrot, red onion, snap peas, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender, but still crisp, about 4 minutes. Add the sauce to the pan and cook until the sauce thickens up, about 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken to the pan and stir to combine. Gently stir in the zucchini noodles. Cook for 1 minute, making sure the noodles are well coated with the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
- Note-if you want to make the stir fry vegetarian or vegan, you can leave out the chicken. For gluten free, make sure you use Tamari sauce.
This post contains affiliate links!