On Sunday I posted 46 Super Bowl Recipes to help get you ready for the big game. If you need one more tasty appetizer to serve at your Super Bowl party, make this Guacamole Bruschetta. I am obsessed with guacamole. I even added it to Grilled Cheese. That Guacamole Grilled Cheese is the best sandwich in the history of sandwich making and this Guacamole Bruschetta is the best bruschetta that will ever enter your mouth.
I am all about simple appetizers when hosting a party. I would rather visit with our guests and enjoy the party than stress about the food. This Guacamole Bruschetta is perfect party food because it is super simple to make and everyone loves it. All you have to do is toast baguette slices, whip up some guacamole, and top the baguettes slices with the guacamole. I told you it was simple:)
I like to make the guacamole chunky so you get a big piece of creamy avocado in every bite. The lime juice keeps the avocados from browning, so the bruschetta is pretty to serve. And if you can’t wait until the Super Bowl to make this Guacamole Bruschetta, I don’t blame you. It makes a great snack, lunch, or even breakfast:) Go get your guacamole on and make this easy Guacamole Bruschetta!
And a quick shout out to my dad-it’s his birthday! Happy Birthday Pops! We love you!
Guacamole Bruschetta is a simple appetizer that is sure to be a hit at any party!
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Total Time
- 15 minutes
- 1 French baguette sliced about 1/2 inch thick (about 20 slices)
- 3 medium ripe avocados
- 1/2 large onion minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 medium jalapeño stems and seeds removed, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- A dash of freshly grated black pepper
- 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F. Place the baguette slices on a large baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until baguette slices are slightly golden and toasted. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
2. To make the guacamole-cut avocados in half. Remove seed. Cut the avocado into chunks. Remove peel. Place avocado into a medium bowl. Add the onion, garlic, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Gently stir, until combined, try not to mash the avocado chunks. Add the chopped tomato and gently stir.
3. Place a spoonful of guacamole onto the baguette slices. Serve.
If you like this Guacamole Bruschetta, you might also like: