Peanut Butter, Banana, and Honey Granola-this easy homemade granola is great for breakfast or snacking!
Peanut butter, banana, and honey…it is a classic combo. It all started with a sandwich, a sandwich I have been in love with since I was a kiddo. I have taken that classic combo and created muffins, cookies, and now granola.
This Peanut Butter, Banana, and Honey Granola is a new favorite!
I love making a big pan of this granola because it is great to have in the house. It is good for breakfast or snacking. The only problem…it doesn’t last long.
I like to eat the granola right off of the pan as soon as it comes out of the oven…handful after handful! The peanut butter banana oat clusters, salty peanuts, and touch of sweetness from the honey are TOO good!
My boys like to eat the granola with yogurt and banana slices. I am glad they are enjoying my favorite flavor combo. I guess good taste runs in the family:)
Make a pan of this easy Peanut Butter, Banana, and Honey Granola this weekend. And just a little heads up, you might want to double the recipe because this granola tends to disappear quickly!
Peanut Butter, Banana, and Honey Granola
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 40 minutes
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large ripe banana mashed (1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, peanuts, salt, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the peanut butter and honey and stir until melted and combined. Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla and mashed banana. Whisk until smooth. You will have a few little chunks from the banana. Pour liquid mixture over oat mixture and stir until oats are coated. Spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake granola for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and cool granola completely on baking sheet. The granola will crisp up as it cools. Store in an airtight container or glass jar with a lid for up to two weeks.
Follow us on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!