We hope you all had a joyous Christmas weekend. We had a wonderful holiday with our new little pea and my family. We hosted Christmas dinner last night and it was one big party. We had five kids under the age of five at the table, there was never a dull moment:) My family will be in town all week. I am glad the fun doesn’t have to end just yet. If you are still entertaining or gearing up for a New Years party and need an easy appetizer, try this Roasted Grape, Blue Cheese, & Honey Crostini.
This crostini recipe is super easy, which makes it perfect for parities and entertaining. You only need five ingredients-olive oil, grapes, French baguette, blue cheese, and honey. Roasting the grapes doesn’t take long and it brings out a nice sweet flavor. The savory, salty cheese goes really well with the sweet grapes and honey. This stunning appetizer is sure to be a hit at any party.
Roasted Grape, Blue Cheese, & Honey Crostini
- Red grapes about 1 pound, removed from the stems
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 French baguette thinly sliced and toasted
- Blue cheese about 4-6 ounces
- Honey for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place grapes on a large baking sheet. Drizzle grapes with olive oil and gently toss. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until grapes are soft and slightly shriveled. Let the grapes cool to room temperature.
- Place 3 grapes on top of a baguette slice. Top with blue cheese and a drizzle of honey. Serve.
- Note-to toast baguette slices-preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place baguette slices on a large baking sheet and toast until edges are slightly golden and bread begins to toast, about 5 minutes.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
If you like this Roasted Grape, Blue Cheese, & Honey Crostini, you might also like: