Top 10 Recipes of 2019
I can’t believe 2019 is coming to an end. This year went by SO fast, I know I say that every year, but this year went by really fast. I felt like I blinked and it was over.
It was a busy year for us with the launch of the Two Peas and Their Pod Cookbook. Thanks again for all of your support with our book. We are so happy you are loving it. If you haven’t gotten your copy yet, you can still get a copy! Let us know what you make!
Today, we are sharing the Top 10 Recipes from 2019 on our blog. These are the top recipes that we shared in 2019, according to all of you, based on page views. I always love seeing what recipes you love and there are some GOOD ones on the list!
Are you ready to count them down? Let’s do it! Starting with number ten and working our way all the way up to the number one recipe we shared in 2019! Any guesses??
10. M&M Cookies-so many of you have made these soft and chewy M&M Cookies! They are colorful, fun, and SO delicious!
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls-these easy no-bake chocolate peanut butter energy balls are one of my favorite healthier treats. I make them all of the time when I want something sweet. I am glad you love them too:)
8. Baked Mac and Cheese-this is the BEST mac and cheese recipe! If you haven’t tried it, what are you waiting for? Bring on the CHEESE!
7. Oatmeal Cookies-you can’t go wrong with a classic! These are the PERFECT oatmeal cookies. And if you want to add chocolate chips, you have my blessing:)
6. Sheet Pan Pasta Bake-sheet pan meals are a lifesaver, especially on busy weeknights! This one pan pasta is a dinner favorite at our house and I am glad you like it too!
5. Pasta Primavera-this pasta dish is loaded with veggies and has a light lemon Parmesan cream sauce. I want a big bowl right now!
4. Chicken Tikka Masala-this chicken tikka masala is easy to make at home and just as good as takeout…maybe even better! You have to try it!
3. Healthy Banana Bread-you guys loved this lightened up loaf of banana bread and I am so glad because it is a family favorite!
2. Blueberry Muffins-I am thrilled my blueberry muffins made the list because they really are the BEST blueberry muffins! They are light, tender, packed with juicy blueberries and finished with a sweet streusel topping.
1. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread-and the number one recipe goes to my Chocolate Chip Banana Bread! It seriously is the BEST banana bread. You HAVE to make it ASAP!
So what do you think of the top 10? Did your favorites make the list?
What do you want to see on our blog in 2020?
Leave a comment and let us know! We are looking forward to another delicious year! Thanks for making our recipes, leaving comments, emailing us, buying our cookbook, and for being the best readers in the world! We love you all! Happy New Year!
Would love to see a recipe for prime rib and/or a whole beef tenderloin cooked in the oven.
Those blueberry muffins are amazing. I’ve made them several times this year!
So happy you loved the blueberry muffins! They really are the best!
I personally love your chocolate zucchini bread! It tastes like heaven and is packed with so much zucchini, no one would even know! Love your recipes!
I gave loaves of chocolate chip banana bread for Christmas to our friends. It is a hit every time! And the pasta primavera is on my list for lunch and dinner at my house. So many good recipes! Happy 2020! Loving your cookbook too!!!
So glad you are loving our recipes:) Happy New Year!
I’ve made 3 of the recipes on the list. All of them, delicious! I have to say I’m surprised at not seeing the black bean quinoa enchilada bake. Our family LOVES that recipe.
That is a favorite recipe, but these are recipes just from 2019:)
I love your recipes! I personally love seeing soup recipes (especially this time of year)…and slow cooker recipes are always a win, too. Thanks for all you do! 🙂
I have some good soups coming up in January! Stay tuned!
I love your candied pecans, cornbread, banana and pumpkin granola, salted caramel pumpkin pie and Snickerdoodles! Happy 2020!
Thanks so much for sharing your top 10 recipes for the year. I only found your blog recently so will enjoy going back and trying some of these. I have some ripe bananas in the kitchen calling my name for one of the banana bread recipes.
I’ve recently taken the plunge and bought an Instant Pot. I’d be interested in seeing some Instant Pot recipes in the coming year if that’s a tool you like to use.
Thanks for all of the cooking and baking inspiration!
I am so glad you found us! We have some Instant Pot recipes, make sure you search our site. I will try to share some new ones too!
Perfect recipes for ending the year 2019 will make some delicious food for new year.
Next year, can we have Top 10 dinners, Top 10 sides, Top 10 desserts? I love your blog and look to your recipes regularly. I love sheetpan dinners with 3 active girls so if you have an urge to do a whole block of them, I’ll take that too 🙂
Keep up the great work!
I’ve tried and loved a few of your recipes from your link with the Pioneer Woman, but just recently signed up to have you visit me all the time and love it! I live in Park City, would love to meet you sometime. I got an instant pot for Christmas, would love to try your recipes for the instant pot. I made your sweet and salty board over the holidays, much to the delight of my kids and grandkids! So fun and creative.
Hi Susan-I hope we can cross paths sometime, we are close by:) I am glad you are enjoying our recipes!
Love your recipes! I wondered if you could feature “lite” calorie conscious recipes
from time to time for those of us who can’t indulge in cream, butter, sugar, and fats. Hard to find tasty things. Thanks! https://www.homekuku.com/best-blender-for-frozen-fruit
Can we have the 10 best dinners, the 10 best side dishes and the 10 best desserts this year? I love your blog and check your recipes regularly. I love dinner with 3 active girls. So if you want to make a whole block, I will take it too