Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies are soft and chewy oatmeal cookies made with Biscoff cookie spread. They are the BEST oatmeal cookies you will ever eat.
What is the best part of a Delta flight? The Biscoff cookies, right? Are you with me? I love those crisp, caramel cookies. I always look forward to snack time on a Delta flight. The cookies make the flight so much better. I’ve only had Biscoff cookies “in the air,” but I recently came across Biscoff Spread. Biscoff cookies in spread form, talk about a dream come true! The spread tastes exactly like the cookies, but has the creamy consistency of peanut butter. I knew I would eat the entire jar by the spoonful if I didn’t do something with it, so I made a batch of Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies.
I love peanut butter cookies and since Biscoff Spread is similar in texture, I figured it would be good in cookies as well. And Josh can eat Biscoff Spread because there are no nuts. He loved the idea of making cookies with the spread:)
I decided to keep things simple and make an oatmeal cookie with the spread. I am always in the mood for a good oatmeal cookie. I was tempted to throw in some chocolate chips or raisins, but I refrained. I wanted a simple cookie so the Biscoff cookie flavor would stand out. Our house smelled like a Biscoff cookie factory while the cookies were baking. I turned on the oven light and kept peeking at the cookies. They baked up beautifully!
The cookies need to cool for about five minutes on the baking sheet, but I have no self control when it comes to freshly baked cookies. I snagged one from the baking sheet and went straight to cookie heaven. The cookies have the same sweet caramel flavor of the classic Biscoff Cookies, but the chewy texture of an oatmeal cookie. These cookies are pretty much perfect. I love everything about them!
If you are a Biscoff Cookie fan, you have to make these Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies. I have seen the spread at a few grocery stores in Utah, so look around at your local stores. If you can’t find it, you can order it on Amazon. I will warn you, it is addicting! It is great on toast, apples, and of course it is the best in these cookies:)
Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter, Biscoff spread, sugar, and brown sugar and beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla extra and beat until smooth.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and slowly add the dry ingredients, beating only until blended. Chill the dough 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Form the cookie dough into rounded tablespoons and place them 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are golden and just firm around the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then remove with a spatula onto a cooling rack.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
If you like these Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies, you might also like: