Cinnamon Raisin French Toast-you will love this delicious twist on the classic French toast recipe! The cinnamon raisin bread makes this French toast extra special!
This post is sponsored by Dave’s Killer Bread
Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
Our family LOVES French toast, we make it almost every weekend. A morning that starts with French toast is always a good morning, trust me! Well, we recently made French toast with Raisin’ the Roof! bread by Dave’s Killer Bread and we are officially hooked. The cinnamon raisin bread makes the best French toast!
And I know some of you are probably in the raisin hater club, but our family loves raisins in all things…cookies, cinnamon rolls, energy bites, and now French toast. Bring on the raisins, we love them, and I think you will too. Give this cinnamon raisin bread a chance. It is SO good, especially in French toast form.
Easy Breakfast Treat
You don’t need to go out to breakfast or brunch because this French toast recipe is easy to whip up at home. You can enjoy a special breakfast in your own kitchen, in your pajamas, which is a big time bonus. I love lazy AND delicious mornings at home.
It all starts with the most perfect cinnamon raisin bread. The Raisin’ the Roof! bread isn’t your ordinary breakfast bread! It is power-packed with whole grain nutrition and made with no high fructose corn syrup. It is also very hearty and holds up to make a killer piece of French toast.
Favorite French Toast
The cinnamon raisin bread brings out the cinnamon flavor in the French toast even more and that is a VERY good thing. If you want to go all out, you can sprinkle each piece of French toast with a little cinnamon sugar. You can also top the French toast with the classic toppings: butter, maple syrup, and a dusting of powdered sugar. I always like to add a few berries for a pop of color too!
Make your morning extra special with Cinnamon Raisin French Toast!
If you like this French toast recipe, check out:
- Classic French Toast
- Baked French Toast Muffins
- Pumpkin French Toast
- Belgian Waffles
- Banana Pancakes
- Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole
Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes
- Total Time
- 20 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 slices Dave's Killer Bread Raisin' the Roof! Bread
- Unsalted butter for cooking
- Cinnamon sugar maple syrup, powdered sugar, and berries for serving, if desired
- If using an electric griddle, preheat the griddle to 350 degrees F.
- In a shallow pan or pie plate, add the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Dip each side of the cinnamon raisin bread in the egg mixture.
- Melt a little butter on the hot griddle or in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the French toast until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve the Cinnamon Raisin French toast warm with a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar, maple syrup, powdered sugar, and berries, if desired.
to keep the French toast warm, heat the oven to 200 degrees F. Place a wire rack on a large baking sheet and place the French toast on the rack. Keep warm in the oven for up to 30 minutes.