Fruit Salsa – have you ever had Fruit Salsa!? It is easy to prepare and a beautiful dish to share. A summer party food staple, this fruit salsa is perfect for picnics, bbq’s, and pool parties!
Sweet Chips and Fruit Salsa
I usually don’t crave salty foods, I prefer sweets. I don’t have A sweet tooth, I think ALL of my teeth are sweet:) Chips and salsa are an exception-that is my “go to” salty snack. I love Josh’s mango salsa-it is my favorite. I love the sweetness the mango brings to the mix-see I try to sneak in sweets wherever I can:) The other day I was in the mood for chips and salsa, but didn’t have any fresh cilantro. I was too lazy to run to the store, so I made a batch of fruit salsa instead.
How to Make Fruit Salsa
Fruit salsa is so easy to make! I simply combined strawberries, kiwi, blackberries, and blueberries. I added a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a tiny drizzle of agave nectar and stirred everything together.
I was going to make homemade pita chips to go with the fruit salsa, but again my laziness got in the way, so I opened a bag of Stacy’s Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips. Have you tried these? They are heavenly, be careful though – they are very addicting.
So what started as a salty craving, ended in a new favorite sweet snack, fruit salsa! My salty craving was easily transitioned into a sweet version of chips and salsa. My sweet side always takes over:)
Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- 8 Strawberries diced
- 2 Kiwi diced
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 Blackberries cut in half
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Drizzle of agave nectar
- Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips-for serving
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the strawberries and kiwi. Gently add in the blueberries and blackberries. Stir carefully so you don't turn the salsa purple.
2. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the fruit. Add a tiny drizzle of agave nectar to bring out the sweetness in the fruit. Stir carefully.
3. Serve with cinnamon sugar pita chips.
*Note-the fruit salsa is best eaten the day it is made.
If you like this fruit salsa, you might also like:
If you like this salsa, you might also like: