Fruit Salsa – have you ever had Fruit Salsa!? It is easy to prepare and a beautiful dish to share. A summer party food staple, this fruit salsa is perfect for picnics, bbq’s, and pool parties!
Sweet Chips and Fruit Salsa
I usually don’t crave salty foods, I prefer sweets. I don’t have A sweet tooth, I think ALL of my teeth are sweet:) Chips and salsa are an exception-that is my “go to” salty snack. I love Josh’s mango salsa-it is my favorite. I love the sweetness the mango brings to the mix-see I try to sneak in sweets wherever I can:) The other day I was in the mood for chips and salsa, but didn’t have any fresh cilantro. I was too lazy to run to the store, so I made a batch of fruit salsa instead.
How to Make Fruit Salsa
Fruit salsa is so easy to make! I simply combined strawberries, kiwi, blackberries, and blueberries. I added a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a tiny drizzle of agave nectar and stirred everything together.
I was going to make homemade pita chips to go with the fruit salsa, but again my laziness got in the way, so I opened a bag of Stacy’s Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips. Have you tried these? They are heavenly, be careful though – they are very addicting.
So what started as a salty craving, ended in a new favorite sweet snack, fruit salsa! My salty craving was easily transitioned into a sweet version of chips and salsa. My sweet side always takes over:)
Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- 8 Strawberries diced
- 2 Kiwi diced
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 Blackberries cut in half
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Drizzle of agave nectar
- Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips-for serving
- 1. In a medium bowl, stir together the strawberries and kiwi. Gently add in the blueberries and blackberries. Stir carefully so you don't turn the salsa purple.
- 2. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the fruit. Add a tiny drizzle of agave nectar to bring out the sweetness in the fruit. Stir carefully.
- 3. Serve with cinnamon sugar pita chips.
- *Note-the fruit salsa is best eaten the day it is made.
If you like this fruit salsa, you might also like:
If you like this salsa, you might also like: