You had to see this one coming:) A few weeks ago, I made No-Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Chocolate Chip Granola Bars and I fell in love. I decided to make a Biscoff cookie version because I am obsessed with Biscoff and I knew Josh would like these granola bars. He is allergic to peanut butter, so he couldn’t sample my peanut butter granola bars. I didn’t want him to miss out on the granola bar fun, so I made a nut-free granola bar.
After making and taking a bite of my No-Bake Biscoff Granola Bar, I kind of wish I would have told Josh they had peanut butter. They are so good. Too good! I didn’t want to share:)
The No-Bake Biscoff Granola Bars are easy peasy to make. You can whip up a batch of homemade granola bars faster than you can go to the store and buy a box. Plus, homemade treats always taste better.
Instead of using peanut butter, I used Biscoff Spread. I also stirred in chopped up Biscoff Cookies. A double dose of Biscoff is always a good idea:) The granola bars are chewy with the perfect amount of sweetness. I added mini chocolate chips to the top of the bars because I love chocolate and Biscoff together, but they are good without the chocolate too!
These No-Bake Biscoff Granola Bars are a great back to school treat! Make a batch for your kiddos today! There are no nuts involved so they are safe for schools that don’t allow nuts. Look for Biscoff Spread next to the peanut butter. You can find Biscoff cookies in the cookie aisle…or just load up on your next Delta flight:)
I am going to be making these No-Bake Biscoff Granola Bars all of the time…for Josh of course:)
No-Bake Biscoff Granola Bars
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/3 cup chopped Biscoff Cookies
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Cut out an 8 x 8 inch square of parchment paper. Place the parchment paper in the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
- In a large sauce pan, add butter, brown sugar, honey and Biscoff Spread. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until the mixture starts to bubble. Once bubbling, cook for 2 minutes while stirring. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the oats, crispy cereal, and Biscoff Cookies. Stir until well coated. Pour into the prepared pan. Press the mixture evenly into the pan. Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips over the top and gently press into the granola bars with your hands.
- Place the bars in the refrigerator and let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting.
- Note-you can also use Trader Joe's Cookie Butter Spread. The bars will keep for one week in an air-tight container. I like to store them in the refrigerator. Just let them come to room temperature before eating.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
If you like these No-Bake Biscoff Granola Bars, you might also like: