Peanut butter cookies with chopped up Snickers candy bars and chocolate chips! Peanut butter lover’s will go crazy for these cookies!
When I woke up yesterday morning, I looked out the window and was blinded by the white, glistening snow that was covering our trees and yard. The view was beautiful, but it is March. I would rather wake up to chirping birds and blooming flowers. We didn’t get a light dusting either, we had 16 inches of fresh snow at our house. Josh headed outside to shovel the driveway, while I got out the butter. I was going to make the most of my snow day by baking Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies.
I am glad I didn’t have to go outside to brave the snow. I was perfectly content baking in my kitchen. I recently bought a few of the new Snickers Peanut Butter Squared candy bars at the store. I chopped them up to mix them into my peanut butter cookies. I also stirred in milk chocolate chips.
If you like peanut butter and chocolate, these are the cookies for you. The peanut butter cookies are soft and filled with Snickers chunks and chocolate chips. After tasting a peanut butter Snickers cookie, I didn’t mind the snow. I am glad I was able to spend the day baking and eating cookies.
Other Cookie Recipes to Check Out:
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Snickers Peanut Butter Squared candy bars
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and the peanut butter together until fluffy. Add the sugars and beat until smooth. Add the egg and mix until combined. Add the milk and the vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add the flour mixture and beat until flour disappears. Stir in the chopped Snickers and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets. Gently flatten each cookie ball with the palm of your hand. Bake for 10-11 minutes, or until cookies are slightly brown on the edges.
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for about 5 minutes, then remove to a rack to cool completely.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod