Roasted Mustard Cauliflower-this easy vegetable side dish is full of flavor and goes well with any meal.
I have a confession, I am 100% obsessed with cauliflower. You shouldn’t be too surprised since I have been posting a lot of cauliflower recipes lately…Cauliflower Bolognese, Cauliflower Lentil Sloppy Joes, and Roasted Cauliflower Orzo Salad. I was going to take a break from cauliflower, but it was on sale so I was forced to make another recipe:) I made Roasted Mustard Cauliflower and I am so glad I didn’t quit cauliflower because this easy recipe is AMAZING!
I wasn’t going to share this recipe on the blog for awhile because I thought you were probably all sick of my cauliflower obsession, but I shared a teaser on Instagram stories and I received A TON of messages from people begging for the recipe. So I guess you guys are obsessed with cauliflower too. YAY! We should start a cauliflower club. All of the cool kids will want to join us. We can wear cauliflower t-shirts and maybe even make cauliflower hats. Ok, maybe not so cool. Forget that whole club idea:)
But don’t forget about this Roasted Mustard Cauliflower recipe because it is the best! You only need six simple ingredients to make this recipe: cauliflower, olive oil, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, garlic, and lemon juice.
Toss the cauliflower in mustardy goodness sauce and roast until crispy and caramelized on the edges. The extra crispy pieces are my favorite. I have to fight my boys for those. Yes, my boys ate this cauliflower and they loved it too! Roasting the cauliflower brings out the BEST flavor and the mustard sauce makes it even better.
This Roasted Mustard Cauliflower is an easy side dish and goes great with any meal. I could eat it every single day. Cauliflower club for life! Oh yeah, we weren’t going to do the whole club thing. Maybe it will have to be a secret club. I won’t tell if you won’t tell:)
And make sure you are following me on Instagram and Instagram stories. I share a lot of behind the scenes in the story section. Just click on my face in the little circle at the top of Instagram and you can follow along!
If you like this Roasted Mustard Cauliflower, you might also like:
- Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Chowder
- Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Tacos
- Roasted Cauliflower Grilled Cheese
- Roasted Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Baked Cauliflower Tots
Roasted Mustard Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, and minced garlic. Add the cauliflower florets to the bowl and toss until the cauliflower is well coated.
- Place the cauliflower on a large baking sheet. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring once, or until the cauliflower is crispy and browned on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod