Tomato, Peach, and Corn Salad-this easy and fresh summer salad only takes 10 minutes to make and goes great with any summer meal.
Summer cooking is my favorite because it is basically NO cooking! I am all about making easy summer recipes that require no stove, no oven, and no time. I also love summer recipes because of all the fresh produce. There are so many wonderful fruits and vegetables to choose from during the summer months. It makes mealtime easy!
This Tomato, Peach, and Corn Salad is the perfect example of my kind of summer recipe. It requires basically no work, it’s GORGEOUS, and OH SO delicious.
Utah peaches are ripe and ready so we are eating as many as we can. We have also been taking advantage of fresh sweet corn and heirloom tomatoes. I decided to combine all of my favorite summer ingredients to make a super simple summer salad. And when I say simple, I mean SIMPLE! This salad only takes 10 minutes to make and it’s a real showstopper!
To make this easy salad:
- Place sliced tomatoes, peaches, sweet corn, and red onion on a plate or platter.
- Top with fresh basil and crumbled feta cheese.If you aren’t a lover of feta cheese, goat cheese would also be good. And if you want to make the salad vegan and dairy-free, you can omit the cheese. It will still be tasty!
- You can stop there, but I like to drizzle the salad with DeLallo’s Golden Balsamic Glaze. It is liquid gold. I LOVE this stuff. You could also use a regular balsamic glaze, I just like the golden glaze because it blends in with the pretty salad!
- Serve immediately and enjoy the flavors of SUMMER!
We hope you like this quick and easy salad as much as we do! It is a summer staple in our home.
If you like this Tomato Peach Corn Salad, you might also like:
- Summer Caprese Salad
- Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad
- Tomato, Peach, and Burrata Salad
- Grilled Peach, Blueberry, and Arugula Salad
Tomato, Peach, and Corn Salad
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 10 minutes
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes
- 2 large peaches
- 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 ear fresh sweet corn kernels removed
- 1/4 cup red onion slices
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling over salad, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place sliced tomatoes, peaches, grape tomatoes, sweet corn, and red onion on a large plate or platter.
Top with feta cheese and fresh basil. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.