This creamy Avocado Ranch Dip is the perfect appetizer for parties or a great snack for Any Day! Kids and Adults love this easy and Healthy Ranch dip!
This post is sponsored by Kettle Brand.
Chips and Dip
Chips and dip, is there anything better in life? Our family loves a good dip, especially our boys. They love dipping anything and everything, especially when Kettle Brand chips are involved. We love getting out a bag of chips and making this easy Avocado Ranch Dip. It only takes 10 minutes tops to make and everyone loves it. Our boys always race to see who can dip first…I just have to watch them to make sure there is no double dipping:)
Avocado Ranch, YES!
I am normally not a huge ranch fan, but invite avocado to the party and I am ALL in. The avocado makes this ranch dip super creamy and SO good! It is a major game changer. Avocado really does make everything better.
To make the dip you need the following ingredients:
- avocados (obviously)
- plain Greek yogurt
- lemon juice
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salt and pepper
All basic ingredients that come together in no time to make the most amazing dip!
How to Make Avocado Ranch Dip
- To make the dip, you will need a food processor or blender.
- Start with ripe avocados. Avocados are the star so make sure you find the best avocados you can. Pro tip, to pick a ripe avocado, gently squeeze the fruit in the palm of your hand. Ripe, ready-to-eat fruit will be firm but will yield to gentle pressure.
- Instead of using sour cream or mayo, I use plain Greek yogurt and it is perfect. It adds a nice little tang, plus you get the protein from the Greek yogurt. Score!
- Use fresh parsley, dill, and chives to make this dip. Fresh herbs give the ranch dip lots of flavor.
- Add fresh lemon juice to brighten the flavor and to keep the avocado from browning.
- I like to use garlic powder and onion powder instead of fresh garlic and onion in this dip because they add the perfect amount of flavor without being too strong.
- Put all of the ingredients in the food processor or blender and blend until smooth. You might need to stop and scrape down the sides and blend again.
The dip will be thick and creamy and that is ok, it is a dip! If you want to thin it out to use as a salad dressing you can, add a little water or buttermilk. Taste and adjust seasonings!
Time to Get Dipping!
Kettle Brand chips are a MUST to go with this Avocado Ranch Dip. They are our favorite chips because they are super crunchy and perfectly salted. We like to use the Sea Salt Kettle Brand chips for this dip because they are a classic, but this dip is also good with the Jalapeño, Avocado Oil Chili Lime, and Avocado Oil Himalayan Sea Salt flavors. You really can’t go wrong with any of the Kettle Brand chips.
Choose your favorite chips and get dipping! This avocado ranch dip is a great party appetizer, game day snack, or every day snack. We love making it for parties because it only takes 10 minutes and everyone LOVES it.
The avocado ranch dip is best the day it is made, but it will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. The lemon juice in the dip will prevent the avocado from browning. I also like store the dip in a bowl and press plastic wrap against the dip so no air is getting through. This will also help the dip from browning.
Go grab a bag of your favorite Kettle Brand chips, whip up this easy Avocado Ranch Dip, and GET DIPPING!
And make sure you follow Kettle Brand on Instagram for more snack inspiration!
If you like this Avocado Ranch Dip recipe, you might also like:
- Pico de Gallo
- Easy Black Bean Dip
- Avocado Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Mexican Layer Dip
- Easy Skillet Queso Dip
Avocado Ranch Dip
- In a food processor or blender, add the avocado, Greek yogurt, parsley, dill, chives, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Blend until creamy and smooth. You might have to scrape down the sides and blend again.
- Scrape the dip into a bowl and serve with Kettle Brand chips.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod