These fudgy Cheesecake Truffle Brownies have a layer of chocolate truffles and a smooth cheesecake swirl. They are the perfect dessert!
This post is sponsored by Lindt.
Did you know that May 2nd is National Chocolate Truffle Day? It is true, there is a day devoted to chocolate truffles. I don’t know who comes up with these holidays, but truffle day is definitely a day I can get behind. You don’t have to twist my arm to celebrate. I am going to go ALL out and make Cheesecake Truffle Brownies and you should too! These brownies are irresistible.
So what makes these brownies irresistible? Pretty much EVERYTHING. The brownies are super duper fudgy, have a layer of LINDOR Fudge Swirl Milk Chocolate Truffles, and have layer of cheesecake that gets swirled into the brownie batter. Is your mouth watering? Craving chocolate? I sure am:)
And let’s take a second to talk about the new LINDOR Fudge Swirl Truffles. Have you tried them? Oh, ma, they are my new favorite truffle. Ok, all of the LINDOR truffles are my favorite, but I am sooooooo in love with these. The truffles have a delicate milk chocolate shell that surrounds a smooth white and dark truffle filling. They make the brownies extra decadent and extra special.
I think these brownies should come with a warning because they are really dangerous. If there is a pan in the house, you won’t be able to stay away. I made a batch and thought I would be content with just one because they are SO rich and divine, but I couldn’t stay away. I kept cutting little square after little square. You know that game, just ONE more…and it is never just one:)
I eventually had to stop and give the rest of the brownies to our neighbors. They were ok with me sharing and I was happy to get the brownies out of our house. I might have shed a tear or two, it was hard to say goodbye to something so delicious:)
Mark your calendars now, May 2nd is National Chocolate Truffle Day and you NEED to make these Cheesecake Truffle Brownies to celebrate. Enjoy!
If you like these Cheesecake Marble Brownies, you might also like:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lover’s Brownies
- Almond Toffee Sea Salt Brownies
- Fudge Brownies
- Salted Caramel Skillet Brownies
Cheesecake Truffle Brownies
For the Cheesecake Batter:
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Brownies:
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cups Dutch-process cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 12 LINDOR Fudge Swirl Milk Chocolate Truffles cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- First, make the cheesecake batter. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla together until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan set over low heat, melt the butter, then add the sugar and stir to combine. Stir until mixture is shiny, but do not let it bubble or boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cocoa, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the eggs and stir until smooth. Add the flour and chocolate chips, stir until just combined.
- Pour half of the batter into prepared pan. Place the halved truffles over the batter. Top the truffles with remaining brownie batter. Dollop the cheesecake batter over the brownie batter, then swirl in with a butter knife.
- Bake the brownies for 35 minutes, or until edges are slightly puffed and center is just set. Let the brownies cool completely on a wire rack and cut into squares. I like to chill them in the refrigerator and then cut. You will cut a nice clean cut if the brownies are chilled.
- Note-the brownies will keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. They are great cold or at room temperature.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod