Easy homemade French Bread Pizza that only takes 20 minutes to make! You don’t have to stress about making pizza dough, the French bread is the crust! Super kid friendly and delicious for adults!
Homemade French Bread Pizza for the Win
The Super Bowl is less than a week away! Are you ready for the big game? Even if you aren’t excited about the football game, you can still enjoy good food and the commercials.
If you are looking for a super easy recipe to serve your family and friends, make Easy French Bread Pizza. Invite your friends over and let them top their portion of the pizza with their favorite toppings!
Pizza is the perfect food for game day and this French Bread Pizza is beyond easy. It only takes about 20 minutes to make!
Kids Love French Bread Pizza
Caleb takes after Josh in a lot of ways, especially in his love for pizza. Caleb asks for pizza every day of the week. It is currently his favorite food.
Caleb was begging for pizza last week so Josh told him he would make it for dinner if Caleb took a good nap. Caleb recently learned how to get out of his crib, so nap time has been interesting. Pizza was the magic word because Caleb slept like a baby!
How to Make French Bread Pizza
Josh surprised Caleb with a special pizza. He made French Bread Pizza!
- French bread pizza is so easy to make because you use store bought French bread as the pizza crust. You don’t have to make homemade pizza dough.
- To make the French bread pizza, sliced a loaf of French bread in half, lengthwise, and top it with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and your favorite toppings. Josh used sausage, caramelized onions, and roasted red peppers for this pizza. The joy of making French bread pizza? You can use whatever toppings you want! Feel free to add mushrooms, spinach, artichokes, pepperoni, pineapple, fresh basil, tomatoes, whatever pizza toppings you love!
- Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted. Slice the French bread pizza and serve warm. Kids and adults love this easy pizza recipe! It is perfect for busy weeknight dinners or easy entertaining.
French Bread Pizza Variations
The next time you are craving pizza, make Easy French Bread Pizza. It is so easy and so good! And you can top your pizza with your favorite pizza toppings. Josh always makes sure he makes a veggie half for me:)
If you like this easy French Bread Pizza, you might also like:
Easy French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf French Bread
- Pizza sauce homemade or store bought
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings-Josh used sausage caramelized onions, and roasted red peppers this time
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice French bread loaf in half lengthwise and place on a large baking sheet. Evenly spread pizza sauce over the bread. Top with cheese and desired toppings.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut and serve!
- Note-you can cut the French bread into 4 pieces. This is fun for a pizza party. Everyone can make their own pizza with their favorite toppings!
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod