Easy Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to make for parties, potlucks or weeknight meals. It is fresh, delicious, and only takes 20 minutes to make.
Who is looking for an easy pasta salad recipe that only takes 20 minutes to make, but is still impressive to serve to family and friends? Ok, maybe you aren’t so concerned about impressing your family at dinner time every night, but it is nice to have them ooh and ahh over the meal you fixed, right? Compliments are always welcome:) And it is always nice to have an easy and impressive dish to take to potlucks or serve at dinner parties, right?
Well, today I am sharing an Easy Shrimp Pasta Salad that is guaranteed to be a hit with family and friends. And yes, it only takes 20 minutes to make…for real.
We had family staying with us last week and I needed an easy dinner recipe, so I busted out my cold shrimp pasta salad recipe. Pasta salads are always great for feeding a crowd and this shrimp pasta is always a favorite.
How to Make Shrimp Pasta Salad:
- Cook your favorite pasta, I like to use Farfalle for this recipe.
- While the pasta is cooking, whisk together the simple lemon garlic dressing.
- When the pasta is done cooking, drain and run cold water over the pasta.
- Place pasta in a large bowl and add cooked shrimp, fresh dill, and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour dressing over the salad, toss, and serve.
See, I told you it was EASY!
This is a great dish to take to parties and potlucks because it is a cold pasta salad with no mayo. The lemon dressing is easy to whisk together and is so fresh, especially when paired with the dill and shrimp. It is an elegant and impressive dish, no one will never know how quick and easy it is to make.
This easy pasta salad can be served as a side dish or main dish and is great for lunch or dinner. It is a great summer salad, but can be enjoyed year round. If you are looking for an easy Labor Day salad to make, I highly recommend this Easy Shrimp Pasta Salad.
Keep this Easy Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe handy. It is a great quick and easy pasta salad!
If you like this Easy Shrimp Pasta Salad, you might also like:
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad
- Pasta Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Artichokes, and Olives
- Easy Summer Pasta Salad
- Arugula Pasta Salad
- Bacon Corn Tomato Pasta Salad
Easy Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 20 minutes
For the pasta salad:
- 12 ounces farfalle pasta or your favorite pasta
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
For the lemon dressing:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from 2 large lemons
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to boil, salt the water generously. Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
While the pasta is cooking, make the dressing. In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
When the pasta is done cooking, drain and run cold water over the pasta.
Place pasta in a large bowl and add cooked shrimp, fresh dill, and Parmesan cheese.
Pour dressing over the salad and toss until well coated. Serve.