These Funfetti Cookies are awesome in every way. If you are looking for a last minute treat for your holiday, make these Funfetti Cookies. They are easy to make and perfect for a party!
Funfetti Cookies are FUN
Cookies are always fun, but Funfetti Cookies are the most fun cookies out there! They are perfect for parties, holidays, or just because! Kids especially love these cookies and so do adults that are kids at heart:)
You don’t need a cake mix to make these funfetti cookies, they are made from scratch and SO good! Don’t worry, they are still super easy to make!
Occasions for Funfetti Cookies
The soft sugar cookies are loaded with bright colored sprinkles. Cookies and sprinkles make me happy so these cookies pretty much ensure pure bliss! You have to smile while eating these cookies, it is a requirement:) These cookies are perfect for birthday parties, showers, barbecues, bake sales, or just because.
How to Make Funfetti Cookies
Funfetti cookies are FUN to make! The cookies taste like sugar cookies, they are soft, sweet, crisp around the edges, and LOADED with sprinkles.
These cookies involve LOTS of sprinkles! We use rainbow sprinkles but feel free to use your favorite colors. Change the color of sprinkles for every holiday! If you want to make them for Christmas, use green and red sprinkles. If you want to make them for Easter, use pastel sprinkles. If you want to make them for the 4th of July, use red, white, and blue sprinkles. You get the idea. These cookies are perfect for any celebration! Kids LOVE them for birthday parties! Kids love anything that involves sprinkles, especially cookies!
If you like these Funfetti Cookies, you might also like:
- Funfetti Cake
- Sprinkle Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sprinkle Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Sprinkle Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Prep Time
- 15 minutes
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rainbow jimmie sprinkles the long thin sprinkles)
- 2 tablespoons rainbow perils tiny balls sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat and set aside.
- Using a mixer, cream the butter and sugar together for about 2 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract, almond extract, and egg. Beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift in the flour, cornstarch, soda, and salt. Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, and continue on low speed until it’s all added and combined. Gently mix in the sprinkles, don’t over mix or the sprinkles will change the dough's color.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto cookie sheets, about 1 1/2 inches apart, about 8 cookies per baking sheet. Bake for about 10-14 minutes. or until the cookies are light golden brown around the edges. You don’t want them to totally turn golden or they’ll be crisp cookies.
- Remove cookies from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.