Grilled Peach, Brie & Basil Sandwich with a sweet drizzle of honey! A simple sandwich with gourmet flavors!
The calendar may be telling us that summer is ending, but I am not paying attention. I am not ready to let summer go. I am having too much fun. If you are not ready to see summer go, ignore the calendar with us and make a Grilled Peach, Brie, and Basil Sandwich. This simple grilled sandwich will help you savor the final moments of summer! It is a fabulous summer sandwich.
The sandwich ingredients are simple-bread, brie, peach slices, basil, and honey. I love all of these ingredients individually, but when they are combined in one sandwich…AHHH-MAZING!
We used Harry and David Oregold Peaches to make to make our grilled sandwiches. We love, love, love their peaches. They are perfect in every way. The peaches are soft, sweet, juicy, and smell heavenly. And the best part? You can have them delivered right to your door step. We usually devour the peaches right from the box, but I hid a few so we could make our sandwiches.
We grilled our sandwiches outside because remember, we are not letting go of summer. The sandwiches only take a few minutes to make and when they are done, you will be in sandwich heaven. Buttery grilled bread with melty brie cheese, juicy peach slices, fresh basil, and a drizzle of sweet honey. Oh, baby!
Savor the remaining days of summer and make a Grilled Peach, Brie, and Basil Sandwich. They will put you in a peachy perfect mood!
Looking for a refreshing drink? Check out our Sparkling Rosemary Lemonade on Cafe Zupas.
Grilled Peach, Brie & Basil Sandwich
Grilled brie cheese sandwiches with peach slices, fresh basil, and a drizzle of honey. A simple summer sandwich with extraordinary flavors!
- 4 sandwiches
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 8 ounces Brie cheese sliced
- 2 peaches thinly sliced
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Butter the outside pieces of the bread slices. Assemble the sandwiches by layering brie, peach slices, and basil. Drizzle with honey. Top each with remaining 4 bread slices, butter side up.
- 3.Place sandwiches on grill, grill for 2 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted and cheese melts. Remove from grill and cut sandwiches in half, if desired. Serve warm.
- Note-you can use a skillet pan or griddle pan to make the sandwiches. You can also use a drizzle of balsamic vinegar instead of the honey. Both are tasty! For gluten-free, use gluten-free bread.
If you like this Grilled Peach, Brie & Basil Sandwich, you might also like:
- Peaches and Cream Stuffed French Toast from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Peach Quinoa Salad from Reluctant Entertainer
- Tomato, Peach, & Burrata Salad from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Brown Butter Peach Milkshake from The Little Kitchen
Disclosure-this post is sponsored by Harry and David, but our opinions are our own. We love Harry and David. You can read about our trip to visit Harry and David here.