Marshmallow Toffee Blondies-easy blondies with marshmallows, toffee, and chocolate chips. These chewy blondies make a great dessert for parties, game day, or any day!
This post is sponsored by Kroger.
Football season has started and that makes our family VERY happy. It is game day almost every day in our house, thanks to college and pro football. There is always a game going on and that means there is always an excuse to enjoy game day food! One of my favorite game day desserts are these Marshmallow Toffee Blondies. I know most people think nachos, pizza, and chili when they think of game day food, but you all know I all about the sweets. You have to have dessert too!
These brown sugar blondies are perfect for game day because they are so easy to make and they feed a crowd. The blondies are made in a 9×13 pan which makes them easy to take to a tailgating party. Just cut the blondies into squares and serve from the pan. You don’t need a fancy platter for these blondies. They will disappear from the pan so quickly, it won’t even matter.
Blondies are one of my all-time favorite desserts and the marshmallows, toffee, and chocolate chips makes these blondies extra special.
The Kroger mini marshmallows melt into the brown sugar blondies creating a chewy and gooey treat. When you bite into a marshmallow pocket of goodness, you will jump for joy. Don’t worry, if you are watching a football game nobody will notice, they will think you are cheering on your team. It’s totally cool.
Oh, and let’s not forget the toffee and chocolate chips. You won’t be able to resist these decadent blondies!
These blondies are winning at life! And I am winning at life every time I eat them. And if you make them for game day, maybe your team will win every time? Ok, I can’t promise that, but Marshmallow Toffee Blondies are always a good idea. Even if your team loses, at least you will have blondies to make you feel better. They are a win-win dessert!
Marshmallow Toffee Blondies
- 2 1/4 cups Kroger all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups packed Kroger light brown sugar
- 12 tablespoons butter melted and slightly cooled
- 2 large Kroger eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup Kroger mini marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits or chopped up Heath or Skor candy bars
- Sea salt for sprinkling on blondies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and sea salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix the melted butter and brown sugar together until combined and smooth, about 1 minute. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix on low, just until combined. Stir in the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and toffee bits.
- Press the dough evenly into the prepared pan, smoothing the top with the spatula. Sprinkle blondies with a little sea salt, if desired. I highly recommend it:)
- Bake for 30-32 minutes or until the top of the bars are light golden brown and the edges start to pull away from the pan. Cool bars on a wire rack to room temperature. Cut blondies into squares and serve.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
They look delish and I want at least a few!
These seriously have all my favorite ingredients! They would be gone in a hot second around my house!
These look so delicious!
OMG. These look like heaven. Need to try this!
Wow, I LOVE blondies and those marshmallows and toffee!!! Epic.
I’d 100% go back for seconds!!!
WOW Maria- totally drool worthy!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! All I have to say!!!
Yay! Glad you liked the blondies!
I made these over the past weekend to take to a potluck. Received rave reviews! People enjoyed the toffee flavor and thought it was a perfect fit for fall.
They were very easy and quite quick to make, which was nice, especially when you are operating on a busy schedule and only have a limited amount of time to prepare. I do not own a stand mixer so I just stirred vigorously and it worked well and recruited my boyfriend to help with adding the flour slowly. The baking time only took 25 minutes instead of 30.
Overall loved these bars and would definitely make them again!
These did not work for me. The marshmallows completely bubbled up and the blondies never cooked fully even after added time. The flavor was good but I had to scrape them from the pan and it was mushy.
Weird, that has never happened for me. Did you stir them into the dough?
Where do I find the nutrician info. In your recipes? I am trying hard to track my cholesterol levels. Thank you!
We currently don’t have nutritional info for our recipes. Sorry! Maybe someday:)
Where can I find the cholesterol level on your recipes? I’m trying to watch cholesterol, sugar, etc. Thank you!!
Just made these, they are DIVINE!!! Sweet, gooey and chewy. What a great recipe,thank you x
Yay! Glad you liked the blondies!
Oh, MAN! Just made and brought these to a Church Fellowship and they are beyond amazing! And so easy to make! YUM!!!
Made these today and the family LOVED them. Your recipes NEVER disappoint. I enjoy following you. Thanks, Maria!
My absolute favorite Blondies to make! Everyone loves them and they are so easy to make!