Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies-these cookies are festive and fun! A great addition to your holiday baking list!
More cookies? I hope you are saying that with excitement instead of banging your head on your keyboard. I am having too much fun baking cookies this holiday season. It really is the best time of year!
Our Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Cookies and our Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of the most popular cookie recipes on our site. I hope you’ve tried them! They are delish! I was going to bake a batch, but decided to add a holiday twist! I made Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies. These cookies are festive, fun, and perfect for December!
If you are taking plates of cookies to your neighbors, friends, and family, you have to add Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies. They will add some holiday bling to your plate:)
First, I started with Winter Oreos. I wanted to use the red Oreos to bring some holiday cheer to the cookies. If the red weirds you out or if you can’t find them, you can use regular Oreos. The cookies will still be tasty:)
The secret ingredient in these cookies is the White Chocolate Pudding Mix. It gives the cookies a nice flavor and it keeps the cookies super soft. If you can’t find white chocolate pudding mix, you can use vanilla. I’ve never had a problem finding white chocolate though!
I also added in chopped candy canes and white chocolate chips! Look at that pretty dough. It was hard not to eat:)
The cookies baked up beautifully! They taste like Christmas wrapped up in a cookie! I love the peppermint addition and the red Oreos really added some fun color!
Make sure you add Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies to your baking list. There is always room for more cookies:)
If you like these cookies, check out:
Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz package) white chocolate instant pudding mix (can use vanilla)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped Oreos, I used holiday Oreos
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat and set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in white chocolate pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the Oreos, white chocolate chips, and crushed candy canes.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges and set. Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Note-these cookies will stay soft for 3-4 days. Store in an air-tight container on the counter.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Our whole family loved them! They are now part of our Christmas cookie list each year.
I started making these after I found your recipe years ago. Making these each Christmas has become a tradition. The kids and family friends start talking about how they can’t wait for these around Thanksgiving! I make dozens every year and are requested shipped to family and friends all over the US! Thank you!
I’ve always had great success with these cookies and everyone loves them. While making them today I was interrupted by an Amazon delivery (last minute gifts!) and made them with only one stick of butter. I knew it was way too dry and could not figure what I’d done wrong. I added some carton egg product to bring the batter together and baked the 1st dozen, which did not come out terrible! I realized my mistake when I saw the second stick of butter still sitting on the counter. I added 3/4 of it to the rest of the batter and managed to save the lot. Great, great holiday cookie. Thanks for sharing it.
These are one of the best cookie recipes I have ever made!! I made one batch just to see if they were as good as they looked and that was all it took for me to fall in love with these cookies. I literally ended up baking 5 more batches and passed them out to our neighbors for a cute little gift during the holidays.
These were easy to bake, the directions were clear and they were so delicious! I recommend these for everyone!
See More Comments