Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies-these cookies are festive and fun! A great addition to your holiday baking list!
More cookies? I hope you are saying that with excitement instead of banging your head on your keyboard. I am having too much fun baking cookies this holiday season. It really is the best time of year!
Our Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Cookies and our Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of the most popular cookie recipes on our site. I hope you’ve tried them! They are delish! I was going to bake a batch, but decided to add a holiday twist! I made Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies. These cookies are festive, fun, and perfect for December!
If you are taking plates of cookies to your neighbors, friends, and family, you have to add Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies. They will add some holiday bling to your plate:)
First, I started with Winter Oreos. I wanted to use the red Oreos to bring some holiday cheer to the cookies. If the red weirds you out or if you can’t find them, you can use regular Oreos. The cookies will still be tasty:)
The secret ingredient in these cookies is the White Chocolate Pudding Mix. It gives the cookies a nice flavor and it keeps the cookies super soft. If you can’t find white chocolate pudding mix, you can use vanilla. I’ve never had a problem finding white chocolate though!
I also added in chopped candy canes and white chocolate chips! Look at that pretty dough. It was hard not to eat:)
The cookies baked up beautifully! They taste like Christmas wrapped up in a cookie! I love the peppermint addition and the red Oreos really added some fun color!
Make sure you add Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies to your baking list. There is always room for more cookies:)
If you like these cookies, check out:
Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz package) white chocolate instant pudding mix (can use vanilla)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped Oreos, I used holiday Oreos
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat and set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in white chocolate pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the Oreos, white chocolate chips, and crushed candy canes.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges and set. Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Note-these cookies will stay soft for 3-4 days. Store in an air-tight container on the counter.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod