Peach, Corn, and Avocado Salsa-this fresh and simple salsa is perfect for summertime!
On Monday, I posted a back to school recipe, but I am not ready to say goodbye to summer just yet. I am excited for back to school season, but I am hanging on to every last bit of summer too. I can’t make up my mind what I want. That is pretty typical of me, I am the worst decision maker ever, just ask Josh:)
I do know that I am loving this Peach, Corn, and Avocado Salsa. It is soooooo good!
We had an abundance of peaches, tomatoes, and sweet corn in our kitchen so I decided to make a big bowl of salsa. I added avocado too because avocado is always a good idea.
This simple and colorful salsa is so fresh and delicious. It is great with chips or you use it as a topping for grilled chicken, fish, or pork. It is also great with any Mexican meal. Load your tacos, burritos, tostadas, and salads with this salsa. It will make them even better!
Don’t give up on summer just yet, make this Peach, Corn, and Avocado Salsa and enjoy the last bites of summer. And make sure you add this salsa to your Labor Day menu, it is sure to be a hit with all of your friends and family.
Peach, Corn, and Avocado Salsa
- Prep Time
- 15 minutes
- Total Time
- 15 minutes
- 3 medium peaches peeled, pit removed, and chopped
- 2 ears sweet corn kernels cut off the cob
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes havled
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno minced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large avocado pit removed and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt to taste and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, corn, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, and cilantro. Gently stir in the avocado. Add the lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Gently stir and serve immediately.
- Note-this salsa is great with chips, crackers, or served with chicken, fish, or pork. It is also a great topping for tacos, burritos, salads, tostadas, and enchiladas.