Happy Halloween! Is everyone ready for the Halloween sugar rush? If you end up having leftover Halloween candy or want to raid your children’s stash, pick out all of the Snickers candy bars you can find to make these Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies. This recipe is perfect for using up the leftover or stolen Halloween candy:)
These decadent brownies are a dream for peanut butter and chocolate lovers. The brownies are fudgy, rich, and dotted with Snickers candy bar chunks. Don’t worry, we aren’t done yet. The brownies also have a thick and creamy peanut butter swirl. Brownies, Snickers, and peanut butter all in one dessert, it doesn’t get much better than this folks!
We weren’t planning on taking our little guy out for trick or treating, but I may have to just so I can load up on Snickers bars. I really want to make these Peanut Butter Snickers brownies again. And it would be my job as a mother to eat his candy since he is too young, right? I am just trying to be a good mama:)
So gather up your Snickers bars and get baking! You are in for a trip to brownie heaven.
If you like this brownie recipe, check out:
- Best Brownie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Brownies
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Brownies
- Almond Toffee Sea Salt Brownies
Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place butter in medium saucepan on the stove. Heat over medium heat until butter is melted. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla extract. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; stir until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; stir until combined. Stir in Snickers candy bar chunks. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Drop dollops of peanut butter over the batter. Using a knife, swirl peanut butter into brownies. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool brownies completely in pan on a wire rack. Once cool, cut into squares and serve.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod