Pomegranate Guacamole-easy guacamole with pomegranate arils is the perfect party dip for the holiday season. Everyone loves this easy appetizer!
This post is sponsored by Frito-Lay.
It is party season and that means everyone is looking for an easy appetizer to serve to guests or to take to parties. Well, I have the BEST holiday appetizer for you today, Pomegranate Guacamole. You know I am obsessed with all things avocado and guacamole and this pretty Pomegranate Guacamole is the perfect guacamole for the holidays!
Guacamole is always a good idea and the pomegranate arils make this guacamole extra special. You will LOVE the burst of sweetness from the fruity red jewels. They make the guacamole pop! Everyone will be dipping all night if you serve this simple guacamole. Yes, it is simple. You can make it in about 10 minutes…and I bet you could eat it in 10 seconds because it is that good! But remember to share with your party guests:)
Pro tip-instead of buying a pomegranate, buy pomegranate arils in a container. Major time savor and we are all about saving time during the busy holiday season!
The guacamole is gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan so it is a great option to have at your holiday parties! We like to serve the guacamole with Tostitos Scoops, they are the perfect party chip!
Serve Pomegranate Guacamole at your next holiday party! It is sure to be a hit!
If you like this guacamole recipe, you might also like:
- 3 ripe medium avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeño seeds removed and minced
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise. Remove the seed. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and put into a medium bowl.
- Add the lime juice, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeño. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Using a fork, roughly mash the avocado until you’ve reached desired consistency. Taste and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Stir in the pomegranate arils. Serve immediately with Tostitos scoops.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
I love the looks of the pomegranate guacamole. It’s so festive! I will be making it for a bridal shower I’m hosting in a few weeks . . . . .
Just discovered your impressive blog and love what I see, but I must ask where did you purchase that lovely white bowl, I am going to make this for sure, thank you Diana from Toronto
This recipe is so beautiful in color and texture i because I can not wait to make it and taste i. t I will be doing a trail prepare and Eat test for ME