Easy Graham Cracker Toffee-you only need 5 ingredients to make this delicious and addicting toffee! It is the perfect treat for the holiday season.
I go cookie crazy every December, but I also like to make other treats, like this Easy Graham Cracker Toffee. It is one of our family’s favorite recipes. I’ve been making this recipe since I was a little kid. Well, I helped a little and ate A LOT:) It tastes just like homemade toffee, but it is SO much easier. You can whip up this tasty toffee in no time, which makes it the perfect treat for the holidays. It is a stress-free treat and everyone LOVES it!
I love this toffee because is a no fail recipe. It comes out perfect every single time.
You only need five ingredients to make the toffee: graham crackers, butter, brown sugar, chocolate chips, and almonds. We like to use Annie’s Honey Grahams, they are our favorite!
I will show you how easy this toffee is to make, just in case you don’t believe me:)
First, line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat (parchment paper or foil will work too). Add a layer of graham crackers.
In a saucepan on the stove, boil the butter and brown sugar together. Pour the hot mixture over the graham crackers. Bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let the chips sit for about two minutes or until they start to melt.
Use a spatula to spread the melted chocolate evenly over the grahams.
Sprinkle with chopped almonds. If you prefer pecans, go ahead and use them, both are tasty!
Let the toffee sit until the chocolate hardens. You can place the pan in the freezer or fridge to hurry up the process…or you can place the pan outside in the cold. Just make sure the pan is safe, you don’t want any wild animals stealing the toffee:)
When the toffee is set up, break it into pieces and enjoy!
The recipe makes a huge pan of toffee which is a good thing because it is ADDICTING! Once I start eating, I can’t stop. I usually make two pans, one for us and one to share with family and friends.
You can put the toffee in a festive tin or box and give it to your neighbors, co-workers, teachers, friends, and family for Christmas. It is also a great treat to serve at holiday parties or just keep some on hand for when guests drop by!
This Easy Graham Cracker Toffee is one of our favorite holiday treats and we hope you like it too! And make sure you try our Saltine Cracker Toffee too! The saltines add a nice saltiness that you won’t be able to resist!
More Easy Treat Recipes:
How to Make Graham Cracker Toffee
Easy Graham Cracker Toffee
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes
- Total Time
- 25 minutes
- 15 full Annie's Honey Graham Cracker sheets
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat, parchment paper, or aluminum foil. If you are using aluminum foil, spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Place graham crackers in a single layer, touching, on the large baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar together over medium-high heat. Bring butter and brown sugar mixture to a boil. Simmer for 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour mixture evenly over graham crackers. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top of the graham crackers. Let the chocolate chips sit for 2 minutes so they have a chance to melt. Spread melted chocolate with a knife or rubber spatula. Sprinkle almonds or pecans on top.
- Let the graham cracker toffee sit for about 2 hours or until the chocolate hardens. If you are in a hurry, you can refrigerate the toffee for an hour, or freeze for 30 minutes. When chocolate is set up, break the toffee into pieces and enjoy!
Graham Cracker Toffee
Disclosure-this post is in partnership with Annie’s, but our opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make Two Peas and Their Pod possible.