Rolo Pretzels with Pretzel M&M’s
Is there a twelve step program for Pretzel M&M addiction? If so, sign me up. I can’t get enough of these fun, colorful candies. I sent the Pretzel M&M cookies with Josh on his hiking trip. I was left with an empty, treat-less house. Sad! To cheer myslef up, I made a fun and easy treat, Rolo Pretzels with M&M’s.
I usually make Rolo pretzel turtles, everyone loves them. This time, I left out the pecans and used Pretzel M&M’s to smash down the Rolo candy. I love the burst of color the M&M’s add. The caramel will ooze, the chocolate will melt and make a mess of your fingers, and you will want to eat them all in one sitting. That is not a bad thing though:)
You can use your favorite M&M candy. Peanut, regular, peanut butter, crispy, or holiday M&M’s would be good too! Or you could do the traditional pecans, but we like the pop of color from the M&M’s!
Rolo Pretzels with Pretzel M&M’s are fun to make and eat. Kids and adults will go crazy for this sweet and salty treat. And if anyone needs Pretzel M&M addiction support, I am here for you!
If you like these easy pretzel treats, you might also like:
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Fudge
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Brownies
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Pretzel Cookies
Rolo Pretzels with Pretzel M&M's
Rolo Pretzels are the perfect treat for the holidays or any day!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- Mini Pretzels
- Rolo candies, unwrapped
- Pretzel M&M’s or your favorite M&M’s
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place mini pretzels on a large baking sheet. Top each pretzel with one Rolo candy. Place in the oven for 2-4 minutes, until Rolo candies start to melt.Don’t melt them all the way.
- Remove from oven and lightly press a Pretzel M&M on top of each Rolo.
- Eat warm or let them cool if you want them to set up.
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!