Is there a twelve step program for Pretzel M&M addiction? If so, sign me up. I can’t get enough of these fun, colorful candies. I sent the Pretzel M&M cookies with Josh on his hiking trip. I was left with an empty, treat-less house. Sad! To cheer myslef up, I made a fun and easy treat, Rolo Pretzels with M&M’s.
I usually make Rolo pretzel turtles, everyone loves them. This time, I left out the pecans and used Pretzel M&M’s to smash down the Rolo candy. I love the burst of color the M&M’s add. The caramel will ooze, the chocolate will melt and make a mess of your fingers, and you will want to eat them all in one sitting. That is not a bad thing though:)
You can use your favorite M&M candy. Peanut, regular, peanut butter, crispy, or holiday M&M’s would be good too! Or you could do the traditional pecans, but we like the pop of color from the M&M’s!
Rolo Pretzels with Pretzel M&M’s are fun to make and eat. Kids and adults will go crazy for this sweet and salty treat. And if anyone needs Pretzel M&M addiction support, I am here for you!
If you like these easy pretzel treats, you might also like:
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Fudge
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Brownies
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Pretzel Cookies
Rolo Pretzels with Pretzel M&M's
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 2 minutes
- Total Time
- 12 minutes
- Mini Pretzels
- Rolo candies unwrapped
- Pretzel M&M's or your favorite M&M's
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place mini pretzels on a large baking sheet. Top each pretzel with one Rolo candy. Place in the oven for 2-4 minutes, until Rolo candies start to melt.Don't melt them all the way.
- Remove from oven and lightly press a Pretzel M&M on top of each Rolo.
- Eat warm or let them cool if you want them to set up.