Honey Pear Muffins-sweet honey muffins with juicy pears and Fall spices. Add them to your breakfast menu today!
TGIF! Do you have any fun weekend plans? Add baking Honey Pear Muffins to your weekend agenda. I promise they will help make your weekend a good one! Don’t worry, they are easy to make so you don’t have to spend all weekend slaving over these muffins. You can whip them up in no time!
The weekends are usually busy for us, but we always find time for a special breakfast. Pancakes, waffles, French toast, baked oatmeal, scones, or muffins are a must! We always mix it up, but Saturday and Sunday are made for enjoying special breakfasts.
Last weekend we turned on Saturday morning cartoons for Caleb and made Honey Pear Muffins.
I love making muffins because they are simple and so satisfying. I love that every person gets their own little treat!
The pear and honey combo wins again with these marvelous muffins! The muffins are sweet with a hint of fall spices and dotted with juicy pear pieces. We topped our muffins with a drizzle of honey and savored every single bite!
Honey Pear Muffins will make your weekend a little sweeter. Make a batch and enjoy!
Honey Pear Muffins
Top Honey Pear Muffins with a drizzle of honey for an extra special breakfast treat!
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 30 minutes
- 15 muffins
- 1 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1 cup whole wheat Gold Medal flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup buttermilk room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter melted and slightly cooled
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup diced pears
- Turbinado sugar for sprinkling on muffins
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line muffin pans with paper liners or coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, butter, honey, egg, and vanilla. Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until flour disappears. Gently stir in the pears.
- 4. Fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way full. Sprinkle each with turbinado sugar and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm.