Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
I haven’t finalized our Easter dinner menu yet, I want to make too many things:) I do know that asparagus will be one of our side dishes. Asparagus is in season and I can’t get enough. We made our lemon asparagus the other night for dinner and it was divine. I think we will make roasted asparagus with balsamic vinegar on Sunday to switch things up a bit.
I love how simple this recipe is. All you have to do is drizzle the asparagus spears with balsamic vinegar and a little bit of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
I love asparagus in many forms, but roasting it with a little balsamic vinegar really brings out the best flavor. This healthy side dish is the perfect accompaniment to any spring meal. Add it to your menu today.
If you are looking for other side dishes for your Easter dinner, here are a few of our favorites:
Green Beans with Lemon and Shallots
Roasted Potato Wedges
Roasted Red Pepper and White Bean Dip
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Agave Nectar and Fresh Rosemary
Buttermilk Drop Biscuits
Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar
This easy roasted asparagus goes great with any meal!
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 1 pound asparagus, washed and tough ends cut off
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray. Place the asparagus spears on the baking sheet. Drizzle asparagus with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Roll the spears so they are all well coated in the balsamic and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10-12 minutes. or until tender. I stir the asparagus half way through. Serve hot.
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!