This easy roasted broccoli will be your new favorite vegetable, even kids love this easy vegetable side dish. It goes great with any meal and is so easy to make!
Healthy Roasted Broccoli
It’s a new year and that means it’s time to push the reset button. For many, that includes eating healthier. I always strive to eat a healthy, balanced diet, but I tend to go on a cookie binge in December. I am looking forward to focusing on vegetables for awhile.
Today, I am sharing one of my all-time favorite vegetables, Roasted Broccoli. Roasting broccoli is the BEST way to prepare and eat broccoli, you have to try it!
Roasting broccoli brings out the BEST flavor. If you don’t like broccoli, give my roasted broccoli a try. You will change your mind. I guarantee this will be the best broccoli you ever make and eat!
Even our boys love this vegetable. They get excited when we have “trees” for dinner.
How To Roast Broccoli (Baked)
- This recipe is super simple too! You only need four ingredients: broccoli, garlic, olive oil, and fresh lemon juice. Roast until the broccoli is tender and slightly crispy. I personally like the broccoli to get a little burnt. The charred pieces are the best!
- This easy Roasted Broccoli recipe is full of flavor and goes great with any meal. Sometimes, I roast a big pan and eat it for lunch.
- Get your green vegetables on and make Roasted Broccoli today! And you can use roasted broccoli in this delicious and healthy salad!
If you like this Roasted Broccoli Recipe, you might also like:
- Roasted Mustard Cauliflower
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon, Feta, and Pistachios
- Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
The BEST broccoli you will ever eat! It is easy to make and the perfect side dish to any meal!
Yield: Serves 4, as a side dish
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from half a lemon, about 1 tablespoon
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine broccoli florets and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Toss until florets are well coated.
- Arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Roast for 15-20 minutes, until cooked and slightly browned. Remove from oven and serve warm.
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!