Roasted Lemon Parmesan Green Beans-an easy vegetable side dish that takes less than 20 minutes to make and goes great with any meal!
Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Are you ready? We finally decided to make a Thanksgiving feast, Josh talked me into it:) Our neighbors are coming over and it should be a fun and delicious day! Josh is in charge of the turkey and I will help with the rest! Our menu includes the following: my dad’s famous potato rolls, cranberry sauce, mashed potaters and gravy, stuffing, roasted veggies, salad, and pumpkin chocolate chip streusel cake for dessert.
Oh, and I am making Roasted Lemon Parmesan Green Beans. I don’t do green bean casserole, sorry! I know it is a staple at most Thanksgiving tables, but not ours. I prefer roasted green beans! They are easy and super tasty!
You only need four ingredients to make this recipe: fresh green beans, olive oil, lemon juice, and grated Parmesan cheese. Oh, and salt and pepper, but everyone has salt and pepper on hand so I am not counting those as ingredients:)
All you have to do is drizzle the green beans with olive oil, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Roast the green beans for a bit, remove from the oven and add the Parmesan cheese and roast for a little longer. That is it! I told you the recipe was easy! And the green beans are super delish! They are crisp with a hint of lemon and a salty Parmesan crust! I could eat the entire pan by myself and I just might since it is Thanksgiving. I am ready to get my eating on!
If you are looking for an easy, last-minute side dish to make, try our Roasted Lemon Parmesan Green Beans. The recipe is super simple and a great side dish to any holiday meal!
If you are still finalizing your Thanksgiving menu, check out our favorite Thanksgiving recipes! We hope you all have a happy and delicious Thanksgiving! We are grateful for you all!
Roasted Lemon Parmesan Green Beans
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 17 minutes
- Total Time
- 17 minutes
- 1 lb. green beans trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 large lemon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place green beans on a large baking sheet. For easier clean up you can line the baking sheet with foil.
- Drizzle the green beans with olive oil, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss. Place pan in the oven and roast for 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the green beans. Toss with a spatula and return to the oven. Cook for an additional 7 minutes or until beans are tender, but still crisp and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Follow us on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!