We started Salted Caramel Week with Salted Caramel Skillet Brownies and we are ending with a Salted Caramel Brownie Milkshake. Salted Caramel Week goes full circle and ends with a big bang!
Just when you thought Salted Caramel Skillet Brownies couldn’t get any better, they get blended into a milkshake. Vanilla ice cream, salted caramel sauce, and salted caramel brownies join forces to create an absolute divine milkshake.
If you made our Salted Caramel Skillet Brownies this week and have a few leftover, then you are ready to go. If not, hurry and whip up a batch so you can eat a few straight from the skillet and then make a killer Salted Caramel Brownie Milkshake.
I like my shakes thick so I added a little milk and only put the ingredients in the blender for a few seconds. I loved the chunks of brownies in my shake. A few got stuck in my straw, but I didn’t let that stop me. I kept a spoon close by:) The whipped cream, salted caramel sauce, and extra brownie chunks were the icing on the cake.
I was nice and shared my Salted Caramel Brownie Milkshake with Josh. I could have finished it off all by my lonesome though. It was sooooooo good! I am already anxious to make more salted caramel sauce and brownies so I can make this milkshake. It is going to be my drink choice of the summer. I guess I better plan on running a few extra miles this summer too:)
If you are sad salted caramel week is coming to an end, don’t cry. If you want to continue on celebrating next week or every week, good for you! Here are a few more salted caramel recipes for you to enjoy:
- Brown Butter Salted Caramel Snickerdoodles
- Salted Caramel Apple Crumb Bars
- Salted Caramel Toffee Coconut Macaroons
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown Butter Pumpkin Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting
- Chocolate Turtle Cookies
- Pumpkin Toffee Cookies with Salted Caramel Glaze
Salted Caramel Brownie Milkshake
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, brownie, and salted caramel sauce. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass and top with whipped cream, if using. Garnish with extra salted caramel sauce and brownie chunks, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Note-if you like a thinner shake, you can add more milk. And you can use your favorite brownie recipe, but the Salted Caramel skillet Brownies are amazing in this shake!
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod