Top 10 Recipes of 2021-the most popular recipes on our blog from 2021! You are going to want to make all of these easy and delicious recipes!
Today, I am sharing the top 10 recipes that we made and shared in 2021 on our blog, based on page visits. I look forward to this post all year long. always love seeing what recipes you love.
The list is GOOD this year. I think you will want to make them all, if you haven’t already:)
Thank you for reading our blog, making our recipes, leaving comments and star reviews, purchasing our cookbook, and bringing us so much JOY!
Are you ready to count down the top 10 recipes? Let’s do it! Starting with number ten and working our way all the way up to the most popular recipe in 2021. Any guesses?? Let’s do it!
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!
- Easy Sugar Cookies– a comment from Sandy, who made the cookies: ” I must share that these are the absolutely BEST sugar cookies ever! I’m 65 years old and raised 5 children and have 6 grandchildren! I feel like I’ve struck gold!! These will be a regular treat in my household!”
- Spinach Quiche– this quiche has a buttery, flaky crust, a generous amount of spinach, onion, garlic, rich custard egg filling, and lots of melty Gruyère cheese. It is easy to make and the perfect quiche to serve for breakfast or brunch.
- Roasted Vegetables– I am SO glad my roasted vegetables made the list. I make them every week. In the post, I share lots of tips so make sure you check it out. Bring on the veggies!
- Chicken Enchiladas– always a great dinner idea. This chicken enchilada recipe is a winner, especially when you make your own enchilada sauce.
- Lentil Salad– one of my all-time favorite salads! It is hearty, healthy, and great for lunch or dinner.
- Monster Cookie Bars– these bars are SO fun and SO delicious! One of my favorites from the year too!
- Ritz Cookies– I recently shared this recipe and SO many of you made them and loved them! They are super easy and the perfect sweet and salty treat!
- Easy Fudge– another easy treat that went viral! This fudge recipe is simple and so decadent!
- Potato Soup– this really is the BEST potato soup recipe! A comment from Denise, who made the soup: “I am such a fan of your soup recipes. This one, in particular, satisfied my carb loving heart. I have made potato soup before, but I’ve usually been disappointed in the texture of the soup. Not this time! This soup was velvety and smooth and was the perfect thickness. The taste was spot on as well. Thank you for an excellent, easy to follow recipe!”
- Stuffed Pepper Soup– I am not surprised a ONE pot meal is number one! So many of you made and loved this hearty and flavorful soup!
Thanks for another great year! Please leave a comment and let me know what recipes you loved from 2021. And if you have any recipe requests for 2022, I would love to hear them!
Love your stuff Ed pepper soup
Just love your recipes. Thanks so much for sharing. I feel so good that I am making nutritious meals that look and taste so amazing! I am a nurse so kitchen time has not been a priority for me but you’ve brought enjoyment to that area of my life.
I Enjoy your recipes, BUT too many ads on your Blog. I am cancelling from future postings
So glad you posted these! I’m looking forward to making some for the big game on Saturday!!
I am curious to know what you served at your wedding that was such a hit?
I just joined your site!!! Very excited!!! I was reading the top 10 recipes for 2021!!!
Can’t wait to try!!! Keep up the great job!!!
Happy New Year!!!