Chocolate Mint Brownie Milkshake
St. Patrick’s Day is on Sunday, do you have your green menu ready? We’ve shared a few fun green recipes this week-Avocado Feta Dip, Chocolate Mint Icebox Cupcakes, and we have a few more green favorites at the end of this post. We are also sharing, a dreamy Chocolate Mint Brownie Milkshake.
I love brownies, especially with a scoop of chocolate mint ice cream on top. I decided to blend chocolate mint chip ice cream and brownies together to create one divine shake!
This recipe is super easy and a fun one for St. Patrick’s Day. All you need is chocolate mint chip ice cream, brownies, milk, and whipped cream for finishing the shake. We also added a little green food coloring to the whipped cream and some fun green and white sprinkles.
This shake can be made in minutes and is the perfect finale to your St. Patrick’s Day menu. For the recipe, head on over to Cafe Zupas!
And if you are looking for other green recipes, here are a few of our favorites. And don’t forget to enter our Green Apple KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway!
- Green Smoothie
- Pineapple Mango Green Smoothie
- Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip
- Edamame Guacamole
- Lemon Orzo Salad with Asparagus, Spinach, & Feta
- Smashed Chickpea & Avocado Salad Sandwich
- Edamame Avocado Salad Sandwich
- Avocado Pita Pizza with Cilantro Sauce
- Crispy Gnocchi with Basil Pesto
- Creamy Avocado Pasta
- Stovetop Avocado Mac and Cheese
- Chocolate Mint Oreo Cookies
- Avocado Ice Cream
- Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!