Avocado, Tomato, and Goat Cheese Toast-avocado toast with tomatoes, goat cheese, arugula, basil, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. The perfect avocado toast for summertime.
I have been doing a lot of “no cooking” cooking. The kind of cooking that doesn’t require a stove, oven, or very much work. It is hot and our schedules have been crazy busy so we are all about easy right now. One of my favorite easy meals is this simple Avocado, Tomato, and Goat Cheese Toast. It only takes a few minutes to make and the toast is super tasty.
Tomatoes are SO good right now, I can’t get enough. I have been eating them at almost every meal. I have also been adding them to my avocado toast. They make avocado toast even better!
I have also been jazzing up my avocado toast with arugula, crumbled goat cheese, fresh basil, salt, and pepper.
Oh, and that’s not all, I finish the toast off with DeLallo’s Balsamic Glaze. It is my favorite balsamic glaze. I keep five bottles in our pantry at all times because it is SO good. I love adding it to caprese salad, pizza, sandwiches, and this toast. It is the perfect finishing touch and makes everything better!
This Avocado, Tomato, and Goat Cheese Toast is summer perfection! It is great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or anytime in between. And the best part, there is no cooking involved, but you will still enjoy an amazing meal. This “no cooking” business is awesome! High five!
If you like this Avocado, Tomato, and Goat Cheese Toast, you might also like:
- Caprese Avocado Toast
- Avocado Toast with Eggs, Spinach, and Tomatoes
- Garlic Bread Avocado Toast
- Avocado Asparagus Toast
Avocado, Tomato, and Goat Cheese Toast
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Total Time
- 5 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 slices bread toasted
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 3 to matoes sliced
- 1/4 cup basil leaves roughly chopped
- Balsamic Glaze for drizzling
- Cut the avocados in half, remove pit, and scoop the flesh into a small bowl. Add the lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper, to taste. With a fork, mash the ingredients together, keeping the texture slightly chunky.
- Spread the mashed avocado evenly onto toasted bread slices. Top with arugula and tomato slices. Crumble the goat cheese over the top and sprinkle with fresh basil. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve immediately.
- Note-If you need the recipe to be gluten-free, use gluten-free bread. I like to use different colored tomatoes, but any variety will work.
This post is in partnership with DeLallo, but our opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make Two Peas and Their Pod possible.