Breakfast Pizza topped with cheese, eggs, sausage, bacon, tomato, avocado, and arugula. This is the ultimate breakfast pizza Recipe. It is great in the morning or you can serve it for lunch or dinner. It is great any time of the day!
This post is sponsored by Jimmy Dean.
Easy Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for BREAKFAST! I am not talking about leftover cold pizza from two nights ago, I am talking about real breakfast pizza. Pizza with all of your favorite breakfast foods as toppings:
- Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Sausage
We also add tomato, avocado, and arugula because this is the ULTIMATE breakfast pizza. We go all out! This easy pizza is a favorite at our house, our boys always LOVE pizza mornings!
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
When I was in grade school, our school used to serve breakfast pizza. The school breakfast pizza was always a hit with my friends. It was one of the better school foods:) Well, our breakfast pizza is MUCH better and so easy to make at home.
- Get all of your toppings ready to go. Cook the bacon, Jimmy Dean sausage, and eggs.
- We use Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Sausage, it has a unique blend of signature seasonings and is our boys all-time favorite sausage. We always have it on hand. Josh likes to form the sausage in little balls before he cooks the sausage. The boys love the sausage balls on their pizza, it is their favorite part!
- This recipe uses 8 ounces of delicious Jimmy Dean sausage, so you will have some sausage leftover. You can use the remaining sausage to make sausage and eggs for breakfast, an easy breakfast sandwich, or make breakfast pizzas again! Our boys are always fine with eating this pizza two times in one week. It is that good!
- You can cook the bacon in the microwave, oven, or in a skillet.
- We scramble the eggs in a skillet before they go on the pizza. Don’t over cook them because they are going into the oven.
- Our mornings are usually busy so we use store bought flatbread for the pizza crust. You could use homemade pizza dough, but who has time for that on a busy school morning:) We are all about easy.
- The pizza doesn’t need any sauce, just plenty of cheese! We use shredded Cheddar cheese. Monterey jack, Pepper Jack, or Fontina would be good too!
- Bake the pizza in the oven just until the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes, arugula, and avocado slices.
- Cut the pizza into slices and ENJOY! If you want to heat things up you can add a little Sriracha or hot sauce to your pizza slice or you can use Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Hot Sausage instead!
This easy breakfast pizza is a fun and delicious breakfast! And if you don’t have time to make pizza in the morning, make this pizza for lunch or dinner. It is great anytime of the day!
Breakfast pizza is always a big WIN!
If you like this easy breakfast pizza, you might also like:
- Breakfast Fruit Pizzas
- English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas
- Sausage, Cheese, and Potato Egg Casserole
- Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole
Breakfast Pizza with Sausage
- Prep Time
- 20 minutes
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 30 minutes
- 8 ounces Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Sausage rolled into teaspoon size balls
- 2 naan flatbreads we use store bought
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 4 eggs scrambled
- 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 2/3 cup fresh arugula
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, brown the Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Sausage mini sausage balls over medium heat until cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Drain off the grease and place the sausage balls on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Place the flatbreads on a large baking sheet or on two round pizza pans. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the flatbread. Top with cooked sausage, bacon, and scrambled eggs.
- Place the pizzas in the oven and cook until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes, avocado slices, and arugula. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.