Easy White Chicken Chili
Easy White Chicken Chili – this comforting and delicious white chicken chili is easy to make thanks to rotisserie chicken. You can have a bowl of yummy white chicken chili on the dinner table in no time!
A Busy Day Calls for Easy White Chicken Chili
I was up at Deer Valley last week for The Better Blog Retreat. I had the best time with my blogging friends. It was a fun and inspiring weekend, but boy, am I exhausted. I stayed up way too late and ate way too much, but I guess that was all part of the fun. I hope I can make it through Monday. Dinner is definitely going to be easy tonight. Josh was super dad while I was gone so I am going to make him his favorite Easy White Chicken Chili for dinner. He deserves a little spoiling:)
Rotisserie Chicken for Easy White Chicken Chili
Josh usually makes this white chicken chili, but tonight I am going to make it for him. I think I can handle it on my own because it is beyond easy. The secret? Store-bought rotisserie chicken. I am going to pick up a rotisserie chicken from Smith’s and shred it for this white chicken chili. Easy peasy! This is also a great recipe to make when you have leftover chicken to use up.
White Chicken Chili is a Favorite
This white chicken chili is full of flavor and I love it because can be made in about 30 minutes. It is a great quick and easy weeknight meal. If you want to go all out, you can make Green Chile Cheddar Cheese Cornbread to go with. I am going to make a pan tonight because Josh loves dunking the cornbread in a hot bowl of chili.
If you are short on time, but still want a comforting and delicious dinner, make this Easy White Chicken Chili. It is Josh’s favorite and I think you will love it too!
If you like this White Chicken Chili, you might also like:
- White Chickpea Chili
- Dad’s Spicy Chili
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
- Vegetarian Quinoa Chili
How to Make White Chicken Chili
Check out the video below and watch how to make this easy white chicken chili. See for yourself just how easy this easy white chicken chili is. It easily adapts to what you have on hand and your specific tastes.
Easy White Chicken Chili
Using rotisserie chicken makes this comforting and delicious chili super easy! It is a weeknight favorite during the cold months.
Yield: Serves 4-6
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans chicken broth
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: avocado slices, shredded cheese, sour cream, cilantro
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Cook the onion until translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Add in the garlic and jalapeno and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the white beans, green chiles, chicken broth, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, oregano, chicken, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Stir and let simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Ladle chili into bowls and serve with desired toppings.
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!